Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS16007
- Fabricante: PILOT'S Stefan Schäfer
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.0.0
Located near the intersection of Campbell Avenue and Richmond Highway, roughly 9 km NE of Lynchburg Regional Airport (KLYH) in Virginia, USA, and 4 km from Lynchburg’s famous downtown Diamond Hill Historic District, Falwell Airport is a privately owned General Aviation (GA) airport.
The airport itself might not normally be on the radar of a GA pilot if it weren’t for its incredible ski-slope type runway.
The extremely unusual runway profile makes W24 a very popular GA destination. Area topography shows a 50 m drop from the RWY 10 threshold towards the East and a very pronounced incline when viewed from RWY 28. Due to this ski-slope runway profile, take-off is restricted to the downward sloping RWY 10, while the uphill graded RWY 28 is used for landing.
- Accurate representation of the 2022 Airport layout
- 4K resolution textures
- Fully native MSFS scenery, not a conversion
- Practice landing on a unique airport featuring a significant runway slope
- Custom crafted mesh to accurately represent the terrain around the airport
- Zeit-Dynamic scenery features create a unique and ever-changing airport environment
- 18+ square kilometers hand-crafted photoreal satellite imagery
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- Custom buildings for surrounding areas and lots of custom objects
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- And more ...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 or later (64-bit)
- Intel i5 2.8 GHz (Intel i7 highly recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (more RAM highly recommended)
- 4 GB of graphics card memory (8+ GB highly recommended)