Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14902
- Fabricant: Sierrasim Simulation
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.00
Ramón Villeda Morales International Airport (IATA: SAP, ICAO: MHLM), also known as La Mesa International Airport, is located 11 kilometres (7 mi) southeast of the city of San Pedro Sula, in the Cortés Department of Honduras.
The airport is named after Ramón Villeda Morales, who served as President of Honduras from 1957 to 1963. It is the major and busiest airport in Honduras, handling about 1,022,924 passengers in 2018. The airport also handles about 150 flights internationally and domestically. The airport provides short connections to tourist attractions such as La Ceiba, and the Caribbean beaches of Roatán and Tela.
- Photorealistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real autogen
- PBR runway and platform textures (New)
- Windsock SODE (New)
- Photorealistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- GSXL2 compatible
- Airport configurator
- Dynamic Lights