Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS13841
- Publisher: PILOT'S Stefan Schäfer
- Versione corrente: V1.7 Build #046
The ultimate Weather Engine for FSX, Prepar3D V1-V3 and X-Plane 10 giving you the best real weather experience in your simulator. Features include real upper and lower air winds, cloud types, clear air turbulence, icing, historic weather, weather reporting and flight planning and compatibility with ATC and AI Traffic.
FS Global Real Weather is a fast loading, easy to use, weather engine for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004, ESP, Lockheed Martins Prepar3D V1.4 & V2.1x & V3.0 and X-Plane from 10.41.
FS Global Real Weather not only delivers weather data calculated out of realtime data of more than 24.000 observation stations (land- and seabased) worldwide. It also calculates air masses and temperatues for upper airlevels on a scientific base, which is absolutely necessary for correct flight planning using real world tools. As a first in history of FS weather tools it supports local weather phaenomena (e.g. Foehn weather at Innsbruck; LOWI). It is available as a download and sometimes later as a boxed version.
- For FSX, FS 2004, ESP, Prepar3D and XP (WIN only)
- Easy and streightforward to use
- Fast download of weatherfiles
- Weather conceived out of real weatherdata of 24.000 stations ...
- ... based on land and at sea (=> correct weather over the oceans)
- Correct cloud types (depending on available types in SIM)
- Correct Upper Air Winds and pressures (no jumps!)
- Correct Lower Air Winds
- Correct ATC and AI traffic
- Correct CAT
- Correct Turbulence in/around clouds
- Static, dynamic or file-mode
- Historic weather (supporting static, dynamic or file-mode)
- New weatherdata available on servers (approx.) every 6 minutes
- Improved Stratus OVC
- Flightplanner and Weatherreports
- Network support via WideFS and SimConnect
- alternative Network support via FSGRW NETWORK Bridge tool
- Autostart using command line parameters
- Local weather effects
- Documented weather data format for weather use in add-ons
- PURCHASE POSSIBLE FROM WITHIN THE PROGRAM
- And more ...
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CURRENT RELEASE:
Version 1.7 Build #038 was released on June 2nd 2016 and contains the following changes:
- FS Global Real Weather can now be used with Prepar3D 3.3. Please also download the new Network Bridge, if you use FSGRW on a network.
- The weather update rate for X-Plane can be configured in the settings of FS Global Real Weather.
- FS Global Real Weather can now export wind data for the iFly FMC (upcoming).
ROAD MAP FOR FUTURE UPDATES:
We are currently working on or planning the next mayor updates which may contain:
- A Weather Radar api is being worked on. This will be a documented api for free usage.
- Completely new interface and server structure in V1.8.
- More local weather effects. Please email your requests!
- Further performance improvements for weather transfer
Conclusion by avsim.com:
"This is quite simply the ultimate simulation of atmospheric conditions, period.(...) How much will this set you back? E 39.99. This may seem a little steep, but as you may have gleaned from what I had to say about it in the above passages, you will find it worth every penny!"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V1.4-3.3) or X-Plane 10.40
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
3 GHz Dual Core Processor
4 GB RAM
3D Graphics Card with at least 1024 MB (2 GB recommended)
Download-Sizee: 15 MB