Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15483
- Hersteller/Publisher: Just Flight London
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.07
Following on from their award-winning L-1011 Tristar Professional, Hawk T1/A Advanced Trainer and PA-28 family of aircraft, this highly detailed simulation of the 146 regional jet has been developed by Just Flight's in-house team following comprehensive, hands-on research with a real-life aircraft, G-JEAO, which retired from service with British European Airways in 2000 and is now preserved at the de Havilland Aircraft Museum, and the CC.Mk2 and C.Mk3 aircraft of Royal Air Force, 32 (The Royal) Squadron.
Just Flight are excited to bring you the 146 ‘Whisper Jet’ – featuring the 100, 200 and 300 series of this classic British airliner. The design process of what was to become the 146-100 began under Hawker Siddeley in 1973 where the iconic high T-tail, short undercarriage, four engines and distinctive airbrake were chosen to produce a regional airliner with short-field performance and quiet operation. The 146-100 first flew in 1981, followed by the stretched 200 series in 1982 and 300 series in 1988.
The Royal Air Force purchased three 146-100s in 1986 and these were operated by The Queen's Flight, designated the CC.Mk2 ‘Statesman’ and equipped with VIP cabins. The aircraft were used to transport the British Royal family and senior members of the UK military and government.
The 146 was also popular with cargo airliners due to its excellent capacity and low engine noise, allowing for night flights into city-based airports. Two cargo variants were developed, the convertible passenger and freight variant (QC) and the freight-only Quiet Trader (QT). The Royal Air Force now operates two 200QC aircraft, designated the C.Mk3.
Eight variants of the 146 are included in this product – the 100 to 300 passenger variants, the 200QC and QT, 300 QT, RAF CC.Mk2 ‘Statesman’ and C.Mk3 – offering a wide variety of configurations, ranges and flight operations across the globe.
The exterior models are stunningly detailed, featuring 4096 textures for incredible clarity and the latest Physical Based Rendering (PBR) material technology to produce realistic metallic, plastic and glass surfaces (requires Prepar3D v4.4 and above). Realistic animations include trailing-edge flap mechanisms, spoilers and large tail-mounted airbrake, and all passenger and cargo doors.
Moving to the cockpit, the Captain and First Officer positions are modelled with hundreds of functional switches, knobs and controls. The aircraft features complex and detailed custom-coded systems, including hydraulic, electrical, fuel and pressurisation, and the cockpit is also fitted with a functional Thrust Management System (TMS) and comprehensive navigation equipment, including an FMC.
The aircraft are brought to life with immersive dynamic lighting and 3D sounds, with unique flight dynamics for each variant and custom effects from condensation and contrails to realistic exterior lighting.
The 146 was flown all around the world and over 30 airline liveries from the UK, USA, Europe and Australia are included, including many iconic airlines and paint schemes.
- Eight variants of the 146 are included:
- 146-200 QC & QT (cargo)
- 146-300 QT (cargo)
- CC.Mk2 (RAF VIP configuration with countermeasure pods)
- C.Mk3 (RAF cargo configuration with countermeasure pods)
- Accurately modelled using real-world aircraft plans and comprehensive photography of the real aircraft (G-JEAO, ZE701 and ZE708) Numerous animations including:
- Trailing edge flap surfaces
- Wing-mounted spoilers and tail-mounted airbrake
- All passenger, service and cargo doors
- Windscreen wipers
- Distinctive retractable tricycle landing gear
- Countermeasure pods, HF aerial and more
- Physical Based Rendering (PBR) materials produce realistic metallic, plastic and glass surfaces (requires Prepar3D v4.4 and above)
- 4096x4096 textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity (optional 2048x2048 textures available via a switcher tool)
- Authentic labelling and placards based on those found in the real aircraft
- Captain and First Officer positions are modelled with hundreds of functional switches, knobs and controls
- A truly 3D cockpit environment right down to accurately modelled seat belts and screw heads - every instrument is constructed fully in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature wear and tear based on reference photos taken in the real aircraft to produce an authentic environment
- Interactive checklists for every stage of flight
- Panel state system which will automatically save the panel state whenever a flight is saved and reload the panel state whenever that flight is loaded
- Aircraft configuration system that will allow you to choose between 'cold & dark' or 'ready for take-off'
- Many features have been added to help with usability such as the ability to hide the control yokes for a better view of the instruments and pre-set angled views for the overhead panel, centre pedestal and jump seat
- Flight computer panel with useful information such as fuel burn, endurance, speed and wind speed/direction
- The 146 comes with a variety of airline liveries from the UK, USA, Australia, Europe and more. A Paint Kit is available to download from Just Flight’s Support section.
- Air France Express (G-JEAT)
- AirUK (G-UKPC)
- British Aerospace demonstrator (G-SSSH)
- Dan-Air London (G-SCHH)
- Formula One Flight Operations (G-OFOM)
- Jersey European (G-JEAO)
- Pacific Southwest Airlines (N246SS)
- United Express (N463AP)
- AirCal (N146AC)
- Air Canada Jazz (C-GRNZ)
- American Airlines (N699AA)
- Continental Express (N406XV)
- QantasLink (VH-NJJ)
- SN Brussels Airlines (OO-DJJ)
- USAir (N165US)
- TNT Airways (OO-TAZ)
- Titan Airways (G-ZAPK)
- TNT Airways 1990s (G-TNTA)
- Ansett Australia Airlines Cargo (VH-JJZ)
- Titan Airways (G-ZAPR)
- Aer Lingus (EI-CTO)
- Air New Zealand (ZK-NZN)
- Ansett Australia (VH-EWM)
- Astra Airlines (SX-DIZ)
- British Airways (G-OINV)
- Flybe (G-JEBC)
- KLM UK (G-UKAC)
- 146-300 QT
- ASL Airlines (EC-MID)
- Australian Air Express (VH-NJM)
- TNT Airways (OO-TAD)
- RAF Statesman modern (ZE701 – Queen’s Flight)
- RAF Statesman 1980s (ZE701 – Queen’s Flight)
- C.Mk 3
- RAF (ZE708)
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5 oder höher
- Betriebssystem: Microsoft Windows 8/10
- Prozessor: Intel Core i5 6600K mit 3,5 GHz oder höher
- Speicher: 4GB DDR4-RAM
- Grafikkarte: 4 GB
- 6 GB Festplattenspeicher
- Wettermodus erfordert Active Sky für P3D
- Autopilot pedestal 2D pop-up added
- Tweaks to IAS and Mach hold and associated FD pitch indications
- Default electrical power now fully synced to custom code, preventing radio/ATC use when cold & dark
- ICE DETECT light remaining illuminated after anti-icing applied - fixed
- Cabin announcements sometimes not available on second leg of a flight - fixed
- "Approaching minimums" call-out no longer triggered if radio altimeter minimums is set to 0ft
- Fast/slow indicator is now functional
- EXT PWR NOT SHUT remaining illuminated after cancelling MWS test - fixed
- Pressing the non-functional VNAV button should no longer have any effect on the autopilot
- Improvements to digital display backlighting logic, including control over backlighting via instrument panel lighting knob
- GSX compatibility updated (takes advantage of new GSX jetway and airstair availability status)
- GSX cargo ULD codes added to ensure suitable containers are loaded on QC/QT
- Altitude selector fail flag added
- Tweaks to cabin announcement timings/triggers