Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15633
- Hersteller/Publisher: PMDG
- Sprache: English
"The world's most renowned creator of aircraft simulations steps forward with a product for Microsoft's magnificent new simulation platform."
PMDG's debut product for Microsoft Flight Simulator, the magnificent, new, flight simulation engine created by Microsoft and Asobo Studios is finally available. The PMDG Douglas DC-6 has been built from the ground up to capitalize on the vast strengths of this new simulation platform and brings to life the magestic DC-6 in a way never before possible.
Leveraging PMDG's multi-award winning, advanced simulation technology we have married completely new cockpit and aircraft models, built entirely new technology features and layered them in a new, full featured sound environment unlike any yet rendered for a PMDG product.
Immerse yourself in a cockpit so detailed that you can almost smell the leather and feel the texture of surfaces beneath your hand. Every surface is modeled to minute detail, right down to dust, scratches in the surface of paint, wear spots on high-touch surfaces and thousands upon thousands of other small details that bring the simulation to life.
While no detail has been overlooked in the design and depth of the simulation, the development team at PMDG has worked hard to ensure that even novice sim-pilots can enjoy flying this magnificent example of flying history, as we have included a virtual crew feature to help operate the airplane with simplicity. Their assistance is a mouse-click away in the form of our Automated Flight Engineer who will run your checklists, conduct system checks, configure the airplane's systems and manage your engine power settings while you focus on flying the airplane or just enjoying the view.
Once you have learned the airplane and feel comfortable taking over tasks, your Flight Engineer will gladly relinquish tasks to you and you can operate the airplane entirely on your own, utilizing every switch, knob, lever and circuit breaker that exists in the actual DC-6. We have included a custom-written manual that includes all of the performance charts and tables to help you manage every phase of flight in complete realism if that is your choice.
When you are ready to really step-up to Total Realism, you can configure the PMDG DC-6's realism settings to simulate the intricacies of power management through fuel and mixture management, oil pressure, cylinder head temperatures, proper combustion, supercharger operation, dynamic simulation of carburetor icing, and hundreds of additional parameters using realistic procedures so as to avoid damage to the engine cylinders, pistons, rings, connecting rods and the all important main bearing.
The PMDG DC-6 is uniquely well suited to a broad range of simulation pilots because you can set it's complexity easily with simple click of a few settings to suit your tastes. If you want to ease your initial learning and then progress in skill level, the PMDG DC-6 will allow you to do just that and we have even created 20+ tutorial videos on our PMDG Simulations Official YouTube channel to help you learn how to fly this airplane like a pro- no matter what your skill level.
The PMDG DC-6 takes full advantage of the entire array of lighting models available within MSFS, with many new features planned as Asobo adds them to the MSFS simulator.
With a range of 4,000nm the PMDG Douglas DC-6 can be used to re-enact both long and short-haul flights from the Golden Age of Civil Aviation. No corner of the globe is out of reach and you can choose to have your DC-6 flight deck equipped with GPS capability (or not!) to suite your flying tastes.
The PMDG DC-6 represents the first and finest vintage aircraft available for Microsoft's latest simulation platform:
- Numerous free liveries available via the PMDG Operations Center, which is included with your purchase
- Package includes both the DC-6A and DC-6B aircraft in multiple, historic variations
- Package includes full documentation describing the aircraft, its systems and operation, along with flight planning data
- Package includes a full tutorial, and free access to online video tutorials via youtube
- Automated Flight Engineer to assist with flying and learning the airplane
- Multiple optional configurations to vary the complexity of the simulation to suit the user's tastes and preferences
- Compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Compatible with either/both Microsoft Flight Simulator purchased in the Microsoft Store, or on Steam
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation
- This simulation is for personal, entertainment use only and may not be used for training or currency
- External Models for DC-6A, DC-6B (multiple variants)
- Fully Interactive Dynamic Virtual Cockpit
- Ramp Manager, Fuel & Loadout Manager
- Artificial Flight Engineer (AFE)
- Maintenance Manager and Engine Damage Visualizer available via in-game tablet
- Realism Options
- Realistic Animations
- Highly Realistic Engine and Flight Model
- Airplane Systems and Equipment
- Realistic Fuel System
- AC/DC Electrical Bus System
- Realistic Immersive Sound Set
- Free Add-on Liveries
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit Version 18362.0 oder höher
- Prozessor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 oder schneller
- Arbeitsspeicher: 16 GB RAM
- Grafikkarte mit mind. 2 GB VRAM (Nvidia GTX770 oder AMD Radeon RX570)
- Onboard Motherboard oder CPU Video werden nicht unterstützt
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X oder schneller
- Arbeitsspeicher: 32 GB RAM oder höher
- Leistungsstarke, DirectX 11-fähige Grafikkarte mit mind. 4 GB integriertem, dediziertem VRAM (NVIDIA GTX970 oder AMD Radeon RX590)
Hinweis: Für diese Version ist ein PC erforderlich; die Xbox Version dieses Produkts ist nur über den MSFS Marketplace erhältlich!