Begin your fascinating and slightly retro journey by replicating one of the most evocative rail routes.
From Paris to Istanbul and back, via Strasbourg, Vienna, Munich, Bucharest, Budapest. Twelve IFR flights aboard a luxurious, all-new King Air 350 painted in a special Orient Express livery.
Missions are available into the ACTIVITIES/CUSTOM CONTENT section but but unlike traditional bush trips structure, they work in conjunction with the ATC engine. So you can interact with the Air Traffic Control to simulate real life flight operations.
Test your knowledge and skills in this particular aspect of the instrument flight!
You start each mission with the plane parked at the gate, cold & dark, so you have the complete control and responsibility of any aspect of the planned route.
- Fleet – New livery for the default Adobo King Air 350 in Orient Express special colors with textures in ultra high 8k resolution. You can use the provided plane or any other already in your fleet, as well.
- Missions Pack – Flights (12 IFR) are completely integrated with the ATC system, with Taxi announcement, Speed calls, Stall and Overspeed monitoring and warnings, Gear, Flaps and Altitude check and more. Fly for hours in a large range of scenarios and enjoy a most realistic flight experience in a real aeronautical world ambience.
- Custom Settings – You can fly the missions with preset settings or change weather, season, date and time. You have full access to Checklists and Assistance Options. Multiplayer feature is also enabled, so you can fly online with your friends.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 oder höher
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Videospeicher: 4 GB
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 16 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!