This scenery was built based on studies and research carried out by Globall Art. This is a replica of the “Real” Airport of Guarulhos, everything was made respecting the Aerodrome and its charters, general lighting, runways, taxiways, patios, floors, buildings, hangars, terminals, among others. We do not include or remove in this scenery any object, lighting and pavement that is not present or absent from the real airport.
- Accurate replica São Paulo International Airport, Guarulhos, updated 2022
- Precise modeling, based on original references, plans and other studies
- Fully customized pavement, with ambient occlusion included in textures
- Custom Jetways compatible with SAM plugins
- Auto Gate Marginal Compatible Custom Jetways
- Standard VGDS system
- Controlled by Dataref Marginal Plugins
- Controlled by Dataref SAM Plugins
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in the scene
- Avenues and streets with custom and standard vehicle traffic
- Controlled by the Marginal Ground Traffic Plugin
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion
- X-Plane standard animated traffic service
- Standard Approach Light Systems (ALS)
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, “taxi route"
- Compatible taxi routes configured for World Traffic (WT3) and other plugins
- Ramp Start set for airlines
- Terminal 2 and 3 with rendered interior
- Compatible with Mega São Paulo – Paulo Ricardo
- Compatible with SBSP Congonhas Globall Art
- BR-A-SBGR São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport
- BR-D-SBSP Mesh
- Instruction Manual
- X-Plane 11
- OS: Windows, Mac oder Linux
- Mind. 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ empfohlen)
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!
Weitere Informationen zu Aerosoft One können Sie aus dem User Guide entnehmen oder unter den FAQs finden.