Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15589
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Français
- Current version: 1.0
LFRB Brest Guipavas models the Brest Guipavas airport (DPT29) in great detail including numerous... more
Product information "France VFR - LFRB - Brest Bretagne P3D"
LFRB Brest Guipavas models the Brest Guipavas airport (DPT29) in great detail including numerous animations, very high definition ground textures (25 cm/pixel) and night textures. The area covered represents about 40 square kilometres and completes the airport with a photo-realistic coverage including the surrounding road traffic and vegetation. The scene can be used as a stand-alone or as a complement to the upcoming Bretagne VFR scenery without any modification. It is designed to be compatible with any type of terrain (Mesh) installed in your simulator.
- Ground textures of about 0.25 to 0.5 meter / pixel resolution from aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition (summer only) including night textures
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for each platform including night textures
- 2 versions included : standalone version (also suitable for TRUElandscape) and Regional VFR compatible version
- Flatten/slope platform correction for each airpor
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA VAC - IAC - ARRDEP charts provided
Related links to "France VFR - LFRB - Brest Bretagne P3D"
- Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4/V5
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
- CPU: Min. 3 GHz Dual Core or higher
- RAM: Min. 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics: Min. 4 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16)