21,25 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14520
- Fabricante: SimNord
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.21
Aalborg X is a highly detailed and realistic rendition of Aalborg Airport (EKYT, AAL), Denmark’s...más
Información del producto "Aalborg X"
Aalborg X is a highly detailed and realistic rendition of Aalborg Airport (EKYT, AAL), Denmark’s third largest airport, situated 6 km from the centre of Aalborg in northern Jutland. The airport is a dual-use military and civil airport with scheduled flights to Copenhagen, Oslo, Amsterdam, Faroe Islands, Barcelona, London and other European cities as well as many charter destinations.
Aalborg Air Base is home to Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF) 721 Squadron, Air Transport Wing Aalborg, which is equipped with Lockheed C-130 Hercules.
- Highly detailed rendition of Aalborg Airport, EKYT and Aalborg Air Base (Flyvestation Aalborg)
- Highly detailed airport terminal
- Dynamic apron lights (P3D only)
- Animated windsocks (requires SODE)
- Animated 3D persons (P3D only)
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- Custom modelled ground support vehicles
- Hand-edited ground textures at 30cm/pixel resolution
- High quality modelled airport buildings
- High quality modelled civilian and military static airplanes featuring types unique to the airport
- Animated ground support vehicles
- Animated military vehicles
- Custom modelled vegetation, grass, trees
- Hand placed autogen
- Designed to blend seamlessly with ORBX Global Base
- Scenery Configurator
This scenery is not compatible with FSX “Preview DirectX 10”.
Enlaces de continuación a "Aalborg X"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5
- Windows 8 / 10
- 3 GHz Processor or equivalent system (Dual Core Processor recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM recommended)
- Download-Size: 830 MB
- Installation-Size: 1.7 GB
- Fixes an issue with missing windsocks if the product is used together with the latest version of SODE (v1.7.1)