Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14892
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: Stairport Sceneries, Emmanuel Stefanakis
- Idioma: English/German
- Versión actual: 1.0.1
Approach Airport Chania, named after the Crete resistance fighter “Ioannis Daskalogiannis”, now in X-Plane 11! The international airport is located on the Akrotiri peninsula that is part of the island of Crete in southern Greece.
The scenery offers a highly realistic flight experience thanks to high-resolution ground textures and high detailed 3D objects and buildings.
A customized, high-resolution mesh, PBR ground textures, animated vehicles as well as change of seasons bring the airport and its surroundings to life.
This add-on is also compatible with ORBX TerraFlora and the Scenery Animation Manager.
- High detailed ground textures and runway - taxiway lines including the new apron parking positions and lines modified in summer 2018
- High detailed 3d objects & buildings including the new terminal building completed in 2018
- Custom static aircrafts according to real world service
- HDR lighting including detailed 3d taxi and runway lighting
- Animated vehicles in the apron area
- Animated marshaller (SAM required)
- Custom mesh for unique elevation including sloped runway (Ortho4XP patch included)
- PBR ground textures
- HD vegetation and grass
- Custom Color & Season Adjustments (SAMv2 Plugin required):
- ORBX TerraFlora (Vegetation)
- SAM Seasons (Vegetation + Orthophoto)
- Ortho4XP (Vegetation)
- SFD Global (Vegetation + Orthophoto)
- X-Plane 11
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 1 GB, DirectX 11