Finally, there is exciting news for fans of WRS again! Just in time for the start of the winter season, a DLC will be released with a new game world, frequently requested features and no less than three new ropeways. The highlight is the completely new 8-seater gondola lift from Doppelmayr with a long-awaited middle station, which brings plenty of new technical gaming fun for single and multiplayer.
Speaking of multiplayer, the DLC also introduces a skiing mode for multiplayer with 3rd-person perspective, which can be enjoyed on the fun slope on the new map. In addition to the DLC, a major update to the main WRS2 game will also be released, which will be available for free to all WRS2 customers. So stay tuned, there's something exciting for everyone!
- Completely new game world in alpine style
- Detailed design with fun slope and kids land
- 3rd person skier mode for singleplayer and multiplayer
- New Doppelmayr 8-passenger gondola lift type Uni G with a mid station
- Highlight: Freely selectable bend angle in the mid station as well as dynamic adjustment of the building
- Additionally a nostalgic, fixed-grip 3-seater chairlift
- All DLC functions can also be used in mods - so there are great new modding possibilities
- Developed in collaboration with modders from the community
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Dual Core with 3,0 GHz + Hyper Threading (Quad Core with 3,5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM, Shader Model 5.1
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Shader Model 5.1
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.