15,67 € *
Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15842
- Fabricante: PILOT'S Stefan Schäfer
- Versión actual: 1.2.0
Experience the thrill of landing on a sloped runway (Altiport) in the sky! Surrounded by the...más
Información del producto "PILOT'S - 2NC0 - Mountain Air Airport MSFS"
Experience the thrill of landing on a sloped runway (Altiport) in the sky! Surrounded by the famous Blue Ridge Mountains, Mountain Air Airport (ICAO code: 2NC0) is a unique North American altiport featuring a sloped runway that sits nestled on a lush, green hilltop in North Carolina's famous Slickrock Mountain area.
- Accurate representation of the 2022 Mountain Air Airport layout
- 4K resolution textures
- Fully native MSFS scenery, not a conversion
- Practice landing on a unique altiport featuring a significant runway slope
- Custom crafted mesh to accurately represent the many hills and mountainous terrain around the airport
- Zeit-Dynamic scenery features create a unique and ever-changing airport environment
- 18+ square kilometers hand-crafted photoreal satellite imagery
- Realistic shadow rendition
- Special night light shadows textures
- Custom buildings for surrounding areas and lots of custom objects
- Fully optimized design for great performance and high frame rates
- And more ...
Enlaces de continuación a "PILOT'S - 2NC0 - Mountain Air Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 or later
- Intel i5 2.8 GHz (Intel i7 highly recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (more RAM highly recommended)
- 4 GB of graphics card memory (8+ GB highly recommended)
- Some changes in ZEIT-Dynamic and some bug fixes