In 2018, bus manufacturer MAN presented its latest development in terms of city buses, the MAN New Lion's City.
Since 2019, the bus has been in series production and has found its way into the popular bus simulation OMSI 2.
OMSI players can expect various versions in solo and articulated bus variants, with 2, 3 or 4 doors, selectable engines, transmissions and numerous detailed features.
Various repaints for well-known OMSI maps, for example Munich, Aachen, Berlin X10 and Berlin BRT are included. Also included will be repaints for CVAG (Chemnitz) and RVE (Busverkehr Erzgebirge). High-resolution repaint templates offer no limits to creativity and enable further interesting designs.
The sound was also designed with authenticity in mind, based on sound recordings of the real prototype. The entire interior and exterior were also extensively filmed, photographed and measured during visits to the real prototype.
Included is the new MAN dashboard including the new MAN display with the conversions in OMSI.
This new bus in OMSI fits perfectly into many maps, especially into the OMSI AddOn Munich, as the bus is already in regular service there in reality. But it will also look good on other maps.
- Solo and articulated buses in different versions: 12C/2 door, 12C/3 door, 18C/3 door, 18C/4 door, 19C/3 door and 19C/4 door
- Various engine configurations from 280 hp to 360 hp
- Two different transmissions: Voith DIWA6 and ZF Ecolife Step 3
- Detailed new dashboard with numerous functions
- Original MAN engine sound
- Automatic start/stop system
- Two different seat types (city and intercity)
- Different door and mirror types
- Numerous SETVAR adjustment options (document supplied)
- LED daytime running lights with dimmer function from turn indicator
- Including repaints for different OMSI maps (real/fictional)
- High resolution repaint templates included
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Win 10, recommended 64bit version
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable, recommended Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz
- 4.0 GB main memory, recommended 8.0 GB
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB, recommended 2,048 MB
- Sound card
- 4.0 GB free hard disk space
- Keyboard and mouse and a steam account
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
- For OMSI 2, the 4 GB patch is recommended
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.