Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS14893
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: Stairport Sceneries
- Idioma: English/German
- Versión actual: 1.0.1
Discover the East Frisian North Sea islands with the new X-Plane 11 add-on German Islands 1: East Frisia.
Every single island included – from Norderney over Langeoog to Borkum – has been built with attention to detail. This gets especially clear with the manually placed HD vegetation on the islands, realistically recreated autogen and many striking landmarks.
All airfields have been implemented based on over 5.000 photographs and are thus very lifelike. Moreover, there is also the opportunity to approach helipads.
Thanks to the additional HD ground layout with PBR and static aircrafts that have been created individually for the region, there is nothing left to interfere with the realistic simulation flight experience.
- Realistic replica of the East Frisian islands Borkum, Juist, Noderney, Baltrum, Langeoog, Spiekeroog, Kachelotplate, Memmert, Minsener Oog and Mellum
- Complete Orthophoto coverage with depth effect
- Manually placed HD vegetation
- Realistically recreated autogen houses
- Relevant landmarks, e.g. lighthouses, beacons, restaurants, harbour buildings, beach chairs etc.
- Highly detailed realisation of all airfields, based on over 5.000 on-site photographs
- Borkum EDWR
- Juist EDWJ
- Norderney EDWY
- Baltrum EDWZ
- Langeoog EDWL
- Wangerooge EDWG
- Consistent high development standard
- HD ground layout with PBR effect
- Static aircrafts, individually created for the region
- Performance optimized objects with high texture resolution
- 3D characters (operated by temperature and time)
- Additional helipads
- Bundeswehr (German army) landing site Borkum (SAR)
- Landing site Spiekeroog
- Additional material included
- All OFD and FLN paintings for the Torquesim and Nimbus BN-2 Islander
- All FLN paintings for the Carenado Cessna 182T
- Pre-programmed GPS flight plans (.fms) for real routes including circuits of the aerodrome and approaches
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"The scenery consists of a number of islands with orthophoto scenery and a number of airports that have been custom built. These are mostly GA airports and a couple of gliding schools as gliding in the area is a popular pastime. I find flying VFR quite relaxing as you can (normally) get airborne a lot quicker than when flying the larger airliners. This was one of the main reason that I chose this product to review."
- X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual-Core-CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad-Core-CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics Card: 2 GB, DirectX 11 (6 GB VRAM recommended)
- Free hard disk space: 14 GB, SSD recommended
- Fixed some night lightings
- Updated rwy designators at Juist and Wangerooge
- Improved vegetation