Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS16005
- Fabricant: Drzewiecki Design
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.2.0
EETN Tallinn MSFS is a highly detailed MSFS scenery of EETN Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport in Tallinn, Estonia.
Tallinn Airport (IATA: TLL, ICAO: EETN) or Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport is the largest airport in Estonia and serves as a hub for the national airline Nordica, as well as the secondary hub for AirBaltic and LOT Polish Airlines. Tallinn Airport is open to both domestic and international flights. It is located 2.7 nautical miles (5.0 km; 3.1 mi) southeast of the center of Tallinn on the eastern shore of Lake Ülemiste. It was formerly known as Ülemiste Airport. The most popular scheduled destinations are Frankfurt, Helsinki, Riga, Stockholm, London, and Warsaw.
The airport has a single asphalt-concrete runway, 08/26, that is 3,480 m × 45 m (11,417 ft × 148 ft) and large enough to handle wide-bodied aircraft such as the Boeing 747. The runway is the longest one in the Baltic states. Since 29 March 2009, the airport is officially known as Lennart Meri Tallinn Airport, in honor of the leader of the Estonian independence movement and second President of Estonia Lennart Meri.
- A high-quality model of EETN Tallinn, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials, high definition mesh, custom sounds
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, most hangars and the control tower, static aircraft, custom animations, animated jetways
- Tallinn City landmarks included
- Fully compatible with GSX Pro using Cartayna Files
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The installer may provide you with additional optional features during installation. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB
If you have already purchased a previous EETN Tallinn version in the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available:
- EETN Tallinn X (v2) or EETN Tallinn XP (v2) › EETN Tallinn MSFS:
DL › 22,49 € incl. 19% VAT (18,90 € excl. VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
To do this, you must be logged in to your customer account you used to purchase one of these versions.
Note: If you purchased an even earlier version of Polish Airports Vol. 1 series from us, please contact our customer service to get an individual discount code.
- The version with no static VGDS fixed
- RAIL lights added to rwy 26
- More chimneys with smoke added
- More port cranes added
- Mesh fixes at the harbor
- Typos fixed inside the terminal
- Floor textures tuned in the terminal
- Roofs of churches tuned
- Ground fixes and tuning
- Airline codes added to terminal stands