Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14369
- Fabricant: Drzewiecki Design
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 2.2
EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP (v2) is a highly detailed scenery of EPWA Chopin airport in Warsaw, Poland.
Warsaw Chopin Airport (IATA: WAW, ICAO: EPWA) is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland's capital. As Poland's largest (covering an impressive 834 hectares of land) and busiest airport, Warsaw Chopin handles just under 40% of the country's air passenger traffic. Warsaw Chopin handles approximately 300 scheduled flights daily and a rising number of charters (up to 34 operations per hour. The airport opened in 1934 and has been rebuilded many times in the history. Currently it features two crossing runways (2800m and 3690m), a number of hangars, a cargo terminal and a passenger terminal, completely rebuilt in 2008-2015.
- High quality EPWA Warsaw Chopin airport with up-to-date terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Up-to-date scenery with new terminals, taxiways and aprons
- Static aircraft, 3D static and walking people, terminal interiors, ground service vehicles, detailed horizontal and vertical signs, animated elevators
- X-Plane native HDR lighting
- AutoGate animated jetways with safedocks (VGDS)
- XP11 AI/ATC compatibility and animated ground traffic
- Custom-made charts
- Fully compatible with Warsaw City XP
Changes in version 2:
- Most up-to-date airport layout
- XP11 AI/ATC compatibility
- Lighting done from scratch
- Helicopter apron
- All gates with moving jetways and VGDS
- New ground traffic
- New specular maps for all objects
- New vertical signs
- New static aircraft
- Animated elevators at some gates
- Walking people inside the terminal
- Many smaller issue fixed like autogen, default roads etc.
For manual install please refer to “Mac and Linux manual install” files attached to the product. They provide a detailed instruction on the manual install of the product. The automatic (Windows only) install requires only to remove conflicting products from the sim. Before proceeding with the manual install it is required to uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including our EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP v1).
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux or Mac
Multi Core Prozessor with 3.0 GHz or faster
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics card with 2 GB
If you have already purchased the previous version "EPWA Warsaw Chopin Airport XP" at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 70% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop)
Valid upgrade code: AS14369-123456 or AS14369-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax (VAT).