La Tontouta International Airport, also known as Nouméa - La Tontouta International Airport (French: Aéroport de Nouméa - La Tontouta; IATA: NOU, ICAO: NWWW) is the main international airport in New Caledonia. The airport is in the municipality of Païta, approximately 52 km (32 mi) northwest of Nouméa. La Tontouta International Airport serves international flights, while Noumea Magenta Airport, located 38 km south-east within the city of Noumea, serves domestic flights. The airport is regularly served by four airlines, including Aircalin.
- Ground PBR texture
- Mesh Terrain New Celedonia 30M
- Photoreal autogen
- Photo-realistic PBR textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Air base hangars
- Optimized for good performance
- Dinamic night lighting
- Jetways SODE
- Wet Surface SODE
- Windshock SODE
- Compatibility with Orbx products, GSXL2
- 3D grass
- Taxiway 3D ligths
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5 & V5.3
- Windows 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Dual Core Processor with 3 GHz or better
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 3D graphics card with 8 GB
- Latest SODE version required
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!