Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13751
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Rolf Westphalen
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: STEAM
The Citybus O305G allows you to take a journey through time. The Citybus O305G as a pure vehicle add-on aims to build a virtual monument for the articulated pusher busses of the first generation and sends you right back in the early 1980s.
The add-on “Citybus 0305G” contains two variants of the articulated pusher bus for OMSI 2. The eye catchers are the different fronts of the busses. One related to the “VÖV-Front” and the other to the “StüLB-Front”. Both models come in different colour- and interior variants. Another highlight is the authentic pollution model and the start behavior that is affected by weather and battery conditions.
The busses have a manually changeable rolling band display and can be used on the OMSI 2 standard maps “Berlin-Spandau” and “Grundorf”.
Hint: We recommend using this articulated pusher bus in combination with the OMSI add-on „Citybus 0305“ since it also contains hof-files and suitable varnishes for those.
- Two variants of the articulated pusher bus with different fronts
- Different colour painting and interior design variants
- Realistic models and sounds based on the real-world O305G
- Authentic pollution model
- Automatic doors (middle and back)
- Stop request button with original sounds
- Weather and battery affected starting behaviour
- Rolling band display for Spandau line 92, Grundorf line 76 and city bus sphere “Neuendorf”
- Repaint ability in combination with the OMSI-Repaint-Tool
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.2.032
Operating System: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): min. 2.8 GHz
Memory (RAM): min. 4 GB
Free hard disk space: 600 MB
Graphics card: min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
PDF Manual (English)
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“).