The MAN SL200 is an urban high-floor bus manufactured by MAN between 1973 and 1988 according to the VöV-Standard-Bus specification. Over 5,500 units of the standard version were built. There were also several versions of the chassis on which other manufacturers made their buses.
This add-on contains SL200 modification (VöV and StÜLB versions) equipped with naturally aspirated D2566MUH diesel engine and 3-speed automatic gearbox with retarder. There will be other modifications in the future.
- Detailed 3D body and interior models using scale drawings and photo sessions with the real buses
- Photorealistic interior and exterior textures
- Photorealistic snow and dirt overlays depending on the weather conditions
- Original engine and misc sounds recorded from real buses depending on the in-game bus condition
- Fully operational old- and new style dash boards
- Modular development with lots of internal and external configuration options
- OMSI 2
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with min 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 1024 MB VRAM, DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.