Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14460
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.20
Aeroplane Heaven's all-new FSX and P3D model of the Bristol Bulldog Mk IIA aerobatic fighter comes in 12 paint schemes and is highly detailed down to the rivets and fabric lacing.
The Bristol Bulldog was a British RAF single-seat biplane fighter designed during the 1920s by the Bristol Aeroplane Company. More than 400 Bulldogs were produced for the RAF and overseas customers and it was one of the most famous aircraft used by the RAF during the inter-war period.
Many unique animations include working wheel brakes, levers and wires and even the engine valve gear chatters away when the engine is running. You get 12 individual liveries plus a pro quality paint kit so you can add your own schemes. The realistic pilot can be removed and accessories such as oil-drum, oiler and wheel chocks can be added when on the ground. If you run P3D, the entire cockpit is clickable from the exterior view and the complex engine start procedure can be carried out entirely in external view, once the pilot is removed.
- All-new HD modelling with super detail
- All panels, rivets and even the fabric lacing has been reproduced in 3D and ribbed wings, polished alloy panels and cowlings - it's all there in super detail!
- 12 authentic period liveries illustrate RAF squadrons of the day and international operators like Sweden and Estonia
- Highly detailed Bristol Jupiter radial engine complete with working valve gear
- All rigging, turnbuckles, levers and wires faithfully reproduced
- Working brake levers, pedals and wires
- Opening ammunition boxes with detailed ammunition inside
- Highly accurate, fully modelled machine guns with cocking levers
- Beautifully rendered interior cockpit with specially designed materials to replicate leather, aluminium and rubber; control grip and trim wheel covered with 3D cord binding! Correct Sutton harness
- Correct gas-pressurised starting has been simulated, together with ignition magnetos and a hand-cranked starting magneto
- Authentic instrumentation throughout including 'reverse direction' altimeter, boost and gas pressure gauges
- Animated wind-powered generator on the starboard lower wing
- Pro quality paintkit lets you add your own choice of liveries
- Highly realistic animated pilot with animated goggles and oxygen mask (pre-set height activation). Pilot can be removed for external viewing of cockpit detail.
- Period-correct wheel-chocks and accessories
- Additional 'modern' navigation suite and radios which are hidden until required and accessed by a button in the cockpit
- Accurate and challenging flight dynamics provide an immersive flight experience
- Authentic stereo soundset with actual sampled Jupiter engine start-up
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V4
Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Min. 2 GB RAM
1 GB graphic card
900 MB hard drive space
Download-Size: 1.3 GB
- Night lighting issue
- Wing texture swap issue on 2 of the squadrons has been rectified
- A spelling mistake on one of the placards
- You can no longer "raise" the gear
- An untextured part is now textured