Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15014
- Publisher: Lionheart Creations
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0
This is the incredible new Quest Kodiak by Quest Aircraft Corporation in Sandpoint Idaho. This is a turboprop powered 10 passenger, high endurance bush plane designed for all the elements of the world. Featuring STOL capabilities, a rugged landing gear and airframe, a new dual wingfoil design, and a large clamshell style door for uploading cargo and passengers more easily.
This unique, high tech bush plane comes equipped with the state of the art Garmin G1000 panel system linked with the modern S-Tec Five-Fifty X Auto Pilot system. The Flight Sim version of the Kodiak features a low resources MFD GPS panel system that is designed to use less computer power to render the map, and also can be turned off into 'sleep mode' for added frame rate performance.
This package is a high detail Flight Sim addon and features 10 models and 7 different texture packs and liveries. This features a fully decked out Rescue Air-Ambulance version, passenger model, and a 'filled to the top' Cargo plane. Each model comes with an optional Belly Pod, and also 3 versions of Amphibious float planes, one of each of the base models, (Rescue, Passenger, and Cargo).
This newest 'Build 2.00' has been totally rebuilt and features an all new instrument panel system, faster Garmin system, high resolution texture packs, more refined parts meshes, extreme detail with super small parts being shown, and now also includes a fully FSX 'pure' model version complete with DDS DXT5 format textures, FSX models, and 3 dimensional bump mapping, showing all rivets and panel lines in a 3D high realism view.
Lastly, this also features a 'High Performance Texture Pack' with an auto-installer that loads a set of textures that are all 'standard resolution'. This is for those who might have slower computers or less powerful laptop comptuers. Please note, the Amazon 7 Village scenery is no longer fully supported and is not (not) included in the FSX version of this package. Saved FS2004 flights for the Adventures are no longer in this package. The maps are included in the Panel folders only.
- Fully Animated control surfaces and landing gear, all three doors, with the cargo clamshell door having flip out steps
- Animated exterior model pilot with roaming head animations
- New high detail panel with extreme care taken to exactly duplicate the actual Kodiak instrument panel
- New, refined, high performance glass screen "Garmin G1000" system with optional 'sleep mode' in the MFD
- New high detail manual that will 'evolve' with the aircraft
- Rebuild cabin with high detail textures, details, refined object mesh. Doors now open fully forward, bush style
- New 'composite style' Amphibian floats featuring retractable gear and new lower hull design as like the factory model
- Air Ambulance Rescue model that features a patient in the gurney, animated IV bottles, and tons of equipment and supplies
- Passenger version with new production model seat designs, and an optional leather seat package as well
- High detail center power console with all features in 3D with high resolution texturing
- 8 Position (each) sun visors, actuated seperately, semi transparent, can swivel sideways
- Multiple (3) interior lighting elements; Rear Cabin Domelights, Front Cockpit Dome light, Instrumentation and cabin soft glow
- New full and pure FSX version Kodiak, featuring FSX models and materials, bump mapping, and DDS DXT5 textures
- High Performance Texture Pack 'optional' download with auto-installer for those with slower computers
- Redeveloped airfile set with a nice 'flairing' ability now to bring your Kodiak in 'main gear' first on rough terrain
- New textures include Red, Orange, and the Red White and Blue 'Missionary Aviation Fellowship' paint scheme
- Sky Door switch that hides the rear clam shell door assembly to replicate a Sky Diver variant Kodiak
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V5*
Windows 10 (64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
4 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
2 GB hard drive space
*Note about P3D V5 compatibility: All planes should work fine in P3D V5 and all planes include a P3D V5 option in their installer. Some have been tested in V5 by owners/customers, but none were tested by the developer directly until now. The word is, P3D V4 planes work fine in Prepar3D V5. None of the planes feature PBR material technology, so bugs in that system should not exist - no PBR tech, only standard V4 material technologies (confirmed by Lionheart Creations).