Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10865
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Combat Planes
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Fly 12 challenging missions with the Aerosoft DHC-2 Beaver X. Some missions will not end as you expect them to and it is good being prepared to make an unscheduled stop in the vast Alaskan wilderness. Many hours of flying pleasure guaranteed.
Some things age gracefully, some things go beyond that and seem to resist aging altogether. They are truly timeless. In aviation there are few examples, because aircraft are designed for a definite lifespan and to be replaced by something better. Perhaps the Piper Cub is one of the few examples, so long after being build, it's still in serious use and not only for sentimental reasons, they are still very much up to the job. But the DHC-2 beaver certainly is one. In 1955 a new Beaver sold for $30.000 and at this moment a well maintained Beaver with only a few million miles on the clock is worth around $300.000 and there are many operators who will tell you they fly the DHC-2 for the simple reason it is the best aircraft for the job and that they do not care that is older than they are.
- Alaska Medivac: : A prospector got injured in the Alaskan wilderness just north of Haines. Weather is not great and you'll have to juggle VFR and IFR. Nothing you can't handle right?
- High Country Supply: : A standard run to a logging camp high up the mountains. You can't land there so you'll have to drop the supplies.
- Alaska Rescue: While tracking a bear some hunters got lost and the weather is closing in. They asked for some help but their radio is low on batteries. Find them and get them out.
- Alaska Kodiak: : Fly some tourists to Beluga Bay, pick up some other folks there and fly them to Kodiak Island. What could possibly go wrong on a simple trip like this?
- Homeland Security: What me? Help Homeland Security? Don't you guys have stealthy choppers to use? But sure, hop on and let's save the free world!
- Bamfield Supply Run: Tofino Harbour to Port Alberni and then back to the coast with fresh supplies. Great weather, great trip.
- Kelowna Beaver: Some folks want a quick trip from Salmon Arm to Vancouver and you're their ride!
- Sandspit Search: Wind and steady rain will make this one difficult but when a yacht goes off the air the Coast Guard asks all pilots to help look for it.
- Sandspit Transport: The weather has not improved so this will be serious IFR over some very serious water. Better get your act together.
- Kitimat Cargo: Winter has set in and weather will make this trip interesting. Still you are one hot shot pilot, right?
- Comox Firefighter: The Forest Service hired you to fly in some supplies.
- Kitimat Cargo Goose: IFR from Prince Rupert to Kitimat, not in the Beaver this time but in the Goose.
Please note some of these missions are similar to those in the Twin Otter X - Mission Pack.
- All 12 missions with sound effects and voice files
- English or German text available
- Full details of the missions in the briefing files
- Additional scenery to match the missions
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)
Aerosoft Beaver X required
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista
Pentium 2 GHz (Duo2Core Intel advised)
1 GB RAM (2 GB advised)
256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card
Adobe Acrobat® Reader 7 minimal to read and print the manual (1)
Download-Size: 70 MB
Installations-Size: 200 MB