Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15037
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Language: English
- Current version: 188.8.131.52
Air Hauler 2 puts you in complete control of your own freight and passenger company - take charge of operations both in the boardroom and in the cockpit. You can also 'go global' and create your own Virtual Airline and recruit other AH2 pilots to fly for you with attractive payouts, or you can join another pilot’s booming airline and fly for that alongside your own company.
The limitless possibilities and flexibility of Air Hauler 2 will let you immerse yourself totally in every operational detail of your company - each crucial flight will have an effect on the reputation and reach of your expanding empire.
The level of complexity is up to you - simply fly jobs between bases and buy or lease aircraft, or carve out a career in the air freight or airline industry by hiring AI pilots and risking everything on loans to fill up your dream hangar.
Air Hauler 2 tracks all your financial activity, whether you're buying aircraft or air bases, fuel or repairs, or paying for landing fees or even loans and leases. Take out insurance if you think the part-time pilots you've hired might let you down when you can least afford it.
As the pilot charged with delivering the goods or passengers on time, you can decide to fly a job in multiple legs or stop anywhere enroute for refuelling or maintenance. Create your regular passenger routes and look out for special humanitarian missions. Contend with real-world weather conditions if you want the extra challenge and keep a watchful eye on your fuel economy.
Trade commodities for delivery on your cargo routes, and open manufacturing plants and factories at your bases to create parts for manufacture into more precious commodities. Travel around the world to meet new contacts and fly missions for them individually to boost your company’s reputation and income!
If your management skills are needed in the boardroom, recruit other pilots to fly jobs for you and keep track of them all with the AI pilot system. Detailed Map views showing all the airports in X-Plane will help you keep tabs on available jobs and the locations of your bases and fleet, and you can also view the live locations of other online Air Hauler 2 pilots.
Expand your company into an online Virtual Airline where other pilots can fly passenger routes and cargo jobs for your new venture – select jobs from a global shared job board and allow users to help you manage your virtual airline and fly, expand and maintain your fleet!
Air Hauler 2 puts you in charge every step of the way - from landings to leases, flight plans to finances, and repairs to recruitment!
AIR HAULER 2 FEATURES
Cargo jobs – a wide variety of job types, from flying high-tech electronic equipment to potatoes and fruit, with differing rates of pay, from hundreds to hundreds of thousands!
Passenger operations – fly single passenger jobs between any airport you choose, or set up a schedule and routes for your airline to fly. You can let your AI pilots fly these routes or you can fly any of them at any time.
Missions – take missions from new contacts you meet as you travel to new airports and destinations.
Virtual Airlines – create your own Virtual Airline and recruit other AH2 pilots from around the world to fly passenger and cargo jobs! Advertise your airline on the Air Hauler 2 Hiring Bulletin Board. Accept and fly jobs from the Global Job Board and compete with other airlines for the best hauls.
Humanitarian missions – respond to real-world disasters by manufacturing and delivering relief supplies to local airports.
AI pilot skills tree system – AI pilots can be ‘trained’ in over 18 different skills which bring benefits to your company. As the AI pilots improve, they ‘level up’ in rank which gives them more skill points to spend. There is a skill tree which has five different tracks with individual skills in each and these can be unlocked by spending points. So, for example, an AI pilot who has five points in ‘Bungee Warrior’ will be subject to less in-flight cargo damage as a result of rough handling than one who has less (or no) points in that skill. Other examples are ‘Rocketman’, which provides a more efficient cruise (lower fuel costs), and ‘Short Stripper’ which lowers the runway landing requirements for AI pilots.
Take missions from clients at airports – supply them with rare commodities or perform photo recon flights or private charter flights.
Commodity trading – buy and sell commodities rather than just move them for clients. Make your own fortune trading between airports!
Upgrade your bases – upgrade them with fuel depots and commodity storage facilities, allowing you to hedge fuel prices and store commodities long term.
Factories and production – build factories at your bases and use them to produce desirable commodities which can’t be bought on the open market.
Find aircraft parts from vendors – find these at larger airports and use them to repair your fleet or build new aircraft yourself rather than buying them!
Type rating system – get qualified on aircraft before you or your AI pilots can fly them.
Buy and fly aircraft in your personal fleet – you can also transfer money from your company into your own personal account.
Buy new aircraft direct from the manufacturer, or buy second hand – have the aircraft shipped to you or go and collect them yourself and fly them home.
Map views with great circle routes – several map tile choices are available.
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11 (Windows version only)
- Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with two or more cores, or AMD equivalent
- 8 GB RAM or more
- DirectX 11-capable video card from nVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 2 GB VRAM
- 2 GB hard drive space
- Fixed issue with manufactured aircraft not being completed
- Fixed issue with scenery importing
- Resolved issue with text comments in-line in aircraft acf/cfg files when importing
- Further fixes for pax sectors which are accidentally flown at the same time as the AI
- Fixed issue with UTC time conversion when pushing job to VA
- Added Pilot & NPC character portraits
- Added NPC reputation to available mission description
- Supply missions - removed the From ICAO as it was confusing people, it is now left blank
- When asked to clear the Pilot log, answering No will now leave it as is
- Pax config aircraft have a reduction of 30% cargo capacity (to reflect seats etc)
- Resolved issue which would result in all commodity markets closure if airport missing
- XP - the AH2 XP11 plugin now supports XP12 (minimum version 11.50+)
- Export button added to AI Pilot flight log toolbar
- Fixed issue preventing mission generation
- Prevented AH2 updating the Aircraft import list after importing an aircraft before closing the window
- Added pilot/fleet map filter options in Accepted Missions window
- Fixed issue whereby the cargo loading screen buttons would not be visible
- Fixed issue whereby the "Take out new loan" button would not be visible
- Fixed issue when viewing Factory Details
- Modified screen size on some screens to prevent Windows incorrectly sizing the screen out of the screen bounds
- Adjusted series label on Finance chart to expenditure rather than overhead
- Fixed issue whereby aircraft could be offered to be constructed when not owning the required number of engines
- If there is more than one instance of the same type of aircraft, you can now choose explicitly which one to build when constructing aircraft
- AH2 will now prevent changing pilot assignments on an aircraft if the pilot is busy (not idle)
- You can now change your aircraft configuration in Nomad mode (at 3x standard cost)
- Nomad mode companies no longer have access to the normal overdraft facility (which was an oversight)
- Renamed the SA column to "Skill Points" on the pilot grid
- Resolved an issue whereby the "Pay Fine" button would not appear if an aircraft was impounded
- Added company pilot/aircraft/base markers to the World Wide job BBS map
- Prevent cargo being loaded onto a scheduled pax aircraft
- Prevent aircraft being used for scheduled pax routes if it has cargo onboard
- Fixed issue whereby AH2 would CTD when finishing flight monitoring when using MFS
- You can now retool a factory (but it will halt production while you do)
- Fixed issue on startup when processing pax sectors
- Adjusted repair costs when AI carry out a repair to better match the value of the aircraft
- Resolved issue whereby AH2 would quit unexpectedly after finishing flight monitoring
- Resolved an issue whereby database information was being incorrectly cached
- The Type Rating Training drop down now shows only your Fleet's types by default, with a check box for all types
- You can now toggle on the MFS style menu bar in the FSX/XP version from Options -> General
- Added a warning to the transfer aircraft to VA dialog to point out that it's a one way transfer
- Fixed a non-printing character issue in flight briefing
- AH2 will now attempt to set the sim time for you via SimConnect for Flights if you're more than 10 mins out from the time it's supposed to be
- VA aircraft must now have no cargo on board before booking them back in
- Fixed issue whereby VA Bases were not being recognised to allow changing aircraft config
- AH2 portal - some new pages added, and maps/radar working again :)
- Map now correctly redraws on the Available Jobs screen
- Personal screen now shows jobs, pax flights and missions completed
- You can now transfer personal aircraft back to your company fleet
- Fixed issue with Pax Ops screen not updating when a different aircraft was selected
- The required amount of cargo to trigger the reputation award for a Humanitarian mission is now shown
- Refreshing the cargo jobs grid no longer resets the layout to default
- When paying a loan instalment, the value now shows correctly as an outgoing rather than income on the ledger
- Fixed issue with scenery importing for XP 1.55r2
- Increased width of breadcrumb line on flight tracking
- The aircraft registry is now correctly stored when booking in a VA aircraft
- B2B jobs only generated if bases are within 3x distance of your longest range cargo aircraft
- Added Skill point assignment "SA" column to the pilot grid to allow for better visibility on unassigned points
- Fixed issue preventing a VA Pax flight being flown a week later if the flight/today is Sunday
- Fixed an issue with prices being incorrect when starting a new game
- Resolved a bug whereby multiple variants of the same aircraft would not import max Pax or range correctly
- Changed the default aircraft for P3D v5 Nomad/Hard/Medium to the AC11 (you may need to import it if you haven't already)
- Added fix for the FlyByWire A32x which does not report fuel consumption via Simconnect
- Fly now on VA jobs now includes own company aircraft in aircraft chooser dialog
- You can use the -noMFS to launch AH2 on a machine which doesn't have Microsoft Flight Sim installed to skip the location check