Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14512
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English/Francais
- Current version: 1.00
The new VFR Regional & Extension Pack series were designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
This Extension Pack for Languedoc-Roussillon VFR for FSX offers in particular night coverage over the entire area, textures 0.8 to 1.2 m/pixel, 3D light sources with halo and/or dynamic lighting over the entire scene, high resolution processing (<0.5m/pixel) of the main microlight bases and/or remarkable sites, a complement of autogen vegetation in all urban areas, suburban areas, villages, housing estates...
- Night Ground textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition covering whole scenry area.
- 3D light sources with halo covering whole scenery area.
- New dynamic lighting : stadiums, downtowns, castles, churches…
- Various airports and/or points of interest enhancements (depending on each scenery).
- New vegetation autogen in all urban & suburban areas, villages, housing estate, gardens…
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area.
- Development process 100% SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases.
For any question about this product please login to our technical support forum: http://www.vfrnetwork.com/forums/
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) & Languedoc-Roussillon VFR for FSX
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
CPU: min. 3 GHz Dual Core (4 GHz recommended)
RAM: min. 8 GB (16 GB or higher recommended)
Graphics: min. 4 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16) or higher
30 GB free hard drive space
Download-Size: 1.1 GB