Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13846
- Fabricante: Just Flight London
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 2.01
We proudly present the de Havilland DH.98 Mosquito FB Mk VI for FSX and P3D. This highly detailed model features a fully functioning virtual cockpit, six authentic colour schemes and numerous animations including removable exhaust and engine covers, nose gun panels, belly gun panels and door, and bomb bay doors.
- de Havilland Mosquito Mk VI variant built over the most accurate plans available, including original factory plans and drawings
- Removable exhaust covers, nose gun panels, bomb bay doors, belly gun panels and door
- Removable engine covers which reveal highly detailed Merlin engines
- Highly detailed model with intricate separately modelled panels and rivets etc.
- Bump and specular mapping used to produce a truly 3D feel
- Truly 3D virtual cockpit right down to the cables and piping - instruments fully constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Cockpit textures feature realistic wear and tear
- Authentic systems, including electrical, hydraulic and fuel systems
- Directional indicator, P8 compass, VOR and ADF gauge included for easy navigation
- Opening front quarter windows for both seats
- Numerous animations including functioning variable-speed windscreen wipers and signal flares
- Easy-to-use Collins-based radio stack (concealed within period radio set) and simple autopilot (altitude/heading hold)
- Floodlighting and UV gauge lighting for night operations
Six authentic colour schemes:
- CY-H of 613 'City of Manchester', 138 Wing, 2nd TAF, RAF. As flown by Flg Officers Rene Puyt and Jaques Muray, August 1944
- OB_J of 45 Squadron RCAF, flown by Flg Officers Frank Scholfield and Reg 'Taffy' F Russell based at Jaori, June 1945
- HR405/NE-A of No 143 Sqn, Banff Strike Wing, flown by Flg Officers A.V.Randell and R.R Rawlins
- LR373 YH-A 21 Sqn John Randall Daniel 'Bob' Braham DSO
- HR402/OB-C of No 45 Sqn, flown by Flt Lt C R Goodwin and Flt Off S Potts, Kumbhirgram, 15 January 1945
- 464 Sqn SB-V as flown during Operation Jericho by F/LT T McPhee, RNZAF and F/Lt G W Atkins
- Layered PSD paint kit
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Authentic sound set
- Droppable bomb animation and gun firing effects
- Custom landing light effects
- 2D configuration panel (includes eyepoint adjustment tool and crew configuration)
Additional aircraft information:
The pressures of supply and demand in a wartime environment can give birth to some extraordinary thinking. This was certainly the case with the design and development of the de Havilland Mosquito.
At a time when the metal producing resources of Great Britain were stretched to their limits, the designers at the de Havilland Aircraft Company came up with the idea of building the majority of an airframe from multi-layered plywood skins. Using the resources of an under-utilised furniture industry, the components could be constructed relatively easily with raw materials in plentiful supply.
So it was that the de Havilland Mosquito was designed around a cold-moulded plywood fuselage. The bulk of the construction, including the one-piece wings, employed the laminated ply and hardwood components – with metal only being used for the critical joints and engine mounts, brackets and screws.
Another benefit of using balsa wood and Canadian birch laminated plywood in the construction was a significant reduction in the weight of the finished airframe. This weight reduction, in combination with the aircraft’s two mighty Rolls-Royce Merlin 25 engines, resulted in excellent performance. Because of its speed, the Mossie was used on countless covert operations. Notable actions include the raid on the prison at Amiens dubbed 'Operation Jericho' and the infamous raid on the Gestapo headquarters in Denmark in 1945.
"This offering is excellent value for money. It is priced lower than some top end military add-ons which are available, nonetheless it matches many of them in quality and complexity... The detail on the aircraft's more complex parts, such as the undercarriage, is superb, with some amazing detail included... The detail displayed across the external model is exceptionally fine... General wear and tear is well represented and gives the cockpit a very true to life feel... The sounds in this package are very convincing... No discernible performance or frame rate cost at all with good simulator performance in all tested situations... It is good to see such a comprehensive document set, which is augmented by the aircraft's kneeboard that has the checklists, reference information and a key guide." Mutley's Hangar, 9.5/10 Gold Award
Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold, Steam Edition or SP2 required) or Prepar3D V3/V4
Windows 10 / 11
3.0 GHz or any Dual Core
2 GB RAM
512 MB graphics card
600 MB hard drive space
Download-Size: 170 MB