Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11377
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: LimeSim
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 22.214.171.124 (P3D V5)
From an aviation point of view Cleveland is the most thrilling city in this series so far. Take off from one of the last downtown airports in the US and test your abilities as a pilot doing some island hopping on the Lake Erie Islands.
For pilots Cleveland is among the most fascinating cities in the US. Unlike Chicago it still has a Lakefront airport that is so insanely close to downtown that an approach there offers quite a lot for your eyes. Let it be the Browns Stadium, the Science Museum's wind turbine or the Lakeshore Power plant that are just a few feet from the glideslope or the stunning views at those skyscrapers and many bridges crossing the Cuyahoga River. Last but not least the Lakefront Airport is well-known for the annual Cleveland National Air Show that takes place there.
Of course that's not all. As with most other US Cities again we have added some more bonus content like Perry’s Nuclear Power Plant to the east (a perfect waypoint for flights from the Niagara/Buffalo area) plus a complete island hopping scenery of the US Lake Erie Islands, of which most have their own airports in various sizes. The islands are also a nice stopover for flights from Chicago or a touristy holiday destination during the summer months. They are featuring a massive 315 feet tall peace memorial overlooking the islands.
- Aerial image coverage with up to 15cm/pix resolution (see attached Google Earth file)
- Bonus: Complete island hopping scenery covering the US Lake Erie Islands!
- More than 640 major buildings included
- 45,935 autogen objects placed realistically
- Highly detailed and customized mesh terrain
- Many detailed bridges with traffic crossing the Cuyahoga River 2 crossing a valley along the Cleveland-Hopkins Rwy 10 approach
- 4 heliports in good detail
- Major airports in and around the city as well as the islands are covered with new high res ground images with customized mesh terrain (no new building structures added):
- Burke Lakefront
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Cuyahoga County Airport
- Kelley’s Island
- Middle Bass Island
- Middle Bass Island East Point
- Rattlesnake Island
- North Bass Island
- Sound effects like downtown- and highway traffic and animated gulls
- Animated ship traffic and ferries between the islands
- Traffic on most major roads
- And another small bonus: Perry Nuclear Power Plant with Helipad and animated smoke that turns in wind direction
- Low price, very good value for money
View aerial coverage >> Download KMZ-file <<
Conclusion by the PC Pilot Magazine - Issue July /August 2011:
"In my opinion the designers of Cleveland X have done a sterling job, recreating the city and its surrounding area to a resonable level of detail, (naturally when viewed from an appropriate height). This has all been done without sacrificing those all important frame rates; and without missing the whole point of simulated VFR, which is to explore your surroundings in a realistic and above all enjoyable way. Considering the price, you get a lot for your money. Recommended!"
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"As is the case with all Aerosoft products, this scenery package maintains a high standard that few if any can duplicate. The amount of work involved is enormous considering the small asking price. This is value. With 3 major airports improved with underlying photo terrain, realism to your approaches is enhanced even without the accurate building reproductions. Addition of the islands adds more fun for exploring, with great airfields to use as small airplane bases.With Toronto, Chicago and Detroit default enhanced airports nearby, there is connectivity galore. Like I've always said, FSX is great as long as both departure and arrival airports have scenery enhancements."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"This is a competent scenery/airport add-on from Aerosoft, built for a price. The airports, airfields, helipads, etc are well modelled and the accuracy is pretty good. There’s a lot to see easy to fly with great visibility for miles around (except when the weather is bad!). The lack of detail in some the buildings when others were built to a very high standard is also a little disappointing, but all in all, it is value for money. The lack of night textures did not worry me, but it would have been nice had they been included. My final thoughts are that it is a very nice professional package, and as I have said many times before, once you fly around, into or out of US Cities-X Cleveland you will find it very difficult to fly in the default FSX scenery."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.x/V5
Windows 8 / 10 (fully updated)
Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher (Quad Core recommended)
2 GB RAM
Direct X 9 compatible graphic card with min. 512 MB
Download-Size: 570 MB
Installations-Size: 650 MB
Internet connection for the online activation required!