Prix excl. TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14339
- Fabricant: Drzewiecki Design
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 2.1
New York Airports V2 for XPlane is a package of 3+3 airports located in New York metropolitan area (Tri-State Area) in United States of America.
The package is divided into 2 parts available for separate purchase:
- NY Airports V2 XP: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB – (J. F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Teterboro)
- NY Airports V2 XP: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW – (Newark, Linden and Caldwell/Essex)
This version includes following airports:
Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR, FAA LID: EWR), originally named Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport, is an international airport which straddles the municipal boundary between Newark and Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States. The airport is owned by the city of Newark and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. It is about 15 miles (24 km) southwest of Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Newark Airport was the first major airport in the United States and is the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area's busiest in terms of flights.
Essex County Airport (IATA: CDW, ICAO: KCDW, FAA LID: CDW), informally "Caldwell Airport", is a public use airport located in Fairfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey. It is owned by the Essex County Improvement Authority. This facility is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation reliever airport. The airport gained national attention when John F. Kennedy, Jr., who based his private aircraft there, crashed hours after departing the airport en route for Martha's Vineyard Airport with his wife and sister-in-law on July 16, 1999.
Linden Airport (IATA: LDJ, ICAO: KLDJ, FAA LID: LDJ) is a general aviation reliever airport. The airport is the only non-towered (no control tower) airport in the New York City metro area. Its close proximity to New York City and relatively light air traffic makes it an ideal location for basing news helicopters for New York's news channels. The airport is home to many sightseeing and commuter helicopters that fill the skies over New York.
- The most complete, affordable and performance-friendly package ever created for New York metropolitan area and the largest airport system in the world
- High quality, performance-wise optimized airports with the most up-to-date layouts
- HDR lighting and custom lighting including Canarsie visual approach
- Custom navaids for all airports
- HQ static aircraft, reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh, AI ATC and AI traffic compatibility
For manual install please refer to “Mac and Linux manual install” files attached to the product. They provide a detailed instruction on the manual install of the product. The automatic (Windows only) install requires only to remove conflicting products from the sim. Before proceeding with the manual install it is required to uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including New York Airports v1).
- Compatible with NY City XP by Drzewiecki Design (v1.6 and higher)
- NOT compatible with New York Airports v1 (has to be removed)
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our contact section
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 or Mac
Multi Core Prozessor with 3.0 GHz or faster
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics card with 2 GB
Download-Size: 400 MB (Windows), 430 MB (Mac)
If you have already purchased the previous version "New York Airports XP" at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 35% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop)
Valid upgrade code: AS14339-123456 or AS14339-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax (VAT).