The Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is located near Greer, South Carolina, midway between Greenville and Spartanburg, the major cities of the Upstate region.
The airport is the second-busiest airport in South Carolina, after Charleston International Airport with about 2.61 million passengers in 2019.
- PBR lighting/taxiways
- 2020 airport layout (with exception to the new cargo ramp as more imagery is waiting to be obtained)
- Many different hand-crafted objects
- Ground clutter
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning, AI taxipathing, etc.)
- HD buildings
- PBR Custom jetways
- Custom mesh work
- HDR night lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!