Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS14055
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 4.5
Polish Airports vol.2 is a package of highly detailed sceneries of EPRA Radom, EPSC Szczecin, EPLL Łódź and EPZG Zielona Góra airports in Poland.
Radom Airport (IATA: RDO, ICAO: EPRA), also known as Radom-Sadków Airport is a civil and military airport in central Poland, located approximately 3 km (1.9 mi) east of Radom city center. It has been in operation since the 1920s. There is one 2000x45m (6562x148 ft) runway. The airport has acquired the former Terminal 2 building of Łódź Airport together with all its equipment. In 2015 the first commercial passenger service started.
Szczecin-Goleniów "Solidarność" (IATA: SZZ, ICAO: EPSC) is the main domestic and international airport serving the city of Szczecin in Poland and is located 45 km (28 mi) northeast of the city, near the town of Goleniów. The airport was constructed between 1953-56 at the height of the Cold War. Works to improve the runway and the main apron were undertaken in 1998. The airport's electricity supply together with the runway and approach lighting was upgraded in 1999. A new passenger terminal was opened in 2001. The terminal expansion concluded in April 2006 and prepared the airport to serve 1 million passengers per year.
Łódz Władysław Reymont (IATA: LCJ, ICAO: EPLL) is a regional airport in central Poland, located approximately 6 km (3.7 mi) southwest of the Łódz city center. It has recently been named after the celebrated 20th century Polish writer and the winner of the 1924 Nobel Prize in Literature, Władysław Reymont. The Łódz airport opened in 1925. Since 1927 regular connections to Poznan, Warsaw, Lvov and Vilnius were established. In 2005 a new passenger terminal (capacity approx. about 300,000/year) was opened and the first Boeing 737 in the history of the Łódz Airport landed. Despite Łódz being Poland's third largest city, it has one of the smallest international airports in the country. Gdańsk, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław are all examples which have larger airports, but smaller cities.
Zielona Góra-Babimost (IATA: IEG, ICAO: EPZG) is a regional airport located within the greater Zielona Góra agglomeration. The airport is the 11th busiest in Poland, or last among currently functioning with scheduled traffic. The airport is situated near the town of Babimost, 95 km (59 mi) west of Poznań and 170 km (110 mi) from the center of Berlin. The post-military airport ranks second in Poland in terms of its infrastructure surface, such as taxiways and aprons, and has a good quality concrete runway. There's a medium-sized passenger terminal. The airport can handle up to 10 B737s on its taxiways and aprons.
- Very high quality sceneries of EPRA Radom, EPLL Łódz, EPSC Szczecin and EPZG Zielona Góra airports
- Photoreal Łódź city with landmarks and autogen
- Up-to-date scenery of all airports including newly constructed terminals, aprons and taxiways
- Fully automatic seasonal changes
- Advanced, custom-made lighting
- 3D people, ground vehicles, optional static aircraft
- Custom PDF charts
- AES and GSX support
New in version 4:
- New airport: EPRA Radom
- All other airports:
- Completely new lighting system
- Fully automatic season switching
- Wet asphalt during rain
- Enlarged HEMS
- Static aircraft
- Ground handling vehicles
- Terminal 3 and its surroundings
- GA hangars
- Static aircraft
- Ground handling vehicles
- Technical buildings
- HEMS base
- New markings on Apron 2
- New vertical signs
- Arrival concourse
- ILS & VOR
- UTX, FS Global and ORBX Global
- Please uninstall all versions of included airports you may have installed before prior to installing this product, including any older Polish Airports vol.1 . This is done by removing the corresponding folder from Addon Scenery as well as entries of each airport in the Scenery Library.
- The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V1-V5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 1024 MB
Download-Size: 1.3 GB
If you previously purchased the "Polish Airports Vol. 2 X" for FSX/P3D at Aerosoft, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of 14,51€ incl. 19% VAT* (12,20€ excl. VAT). Please enter your order number of the "Polish Airports Vol. 2 X" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456
Valid upgrade code: AS14055-123456
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.
- Dynamic Lighting fix
- New Effects added
- Water layer fix in P3D V4 & V5
- P3D V5 compatibility
- Dynamic Lighting
- Color correction of orthos to match the P3D V5 color scheme
- Static aircraft fix at EPLL
- Mesh fixes, default objects removed
- Many additional fixes at all airports
- Airport lights can now be switched on with NAV2 set at 112.0MHz or at ILS frequency of a particular runway, this will make autoland day landings possible with lights switched on
- An additional option in the installer to switch airport lights ON permanently
- New, more realistic textures for runway lights