Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15942
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Current version: 0.1.3
Black Square’s Analog King Air brings you a completely new interior and panel for the default MSFS King Air, featuring analogue instrumentation (steam gauges), swappable radio configurations and an overhauled electrical system with every circuit breaker, bus, meter, switch and knob functioning. Users will find increased detail on the instrument panel and electrical panels when compared to default aircraft and a similar level of detail in the cabin.
The panel of the aircraft contains only fully 3D gauges, modelled and coded to meticulously match their real-world counterparts, with reference to real-world maintenance and installation manuals.
Note: This product is an INTERIOR AND SYSTEMS OVERHAUL ONLY that makes use of the default MSFS King Air exterior visual model. Improvements have been made to almost all aspects of the aircraft, except the visual appearance of the exterior. All default King Air liveries are compatible with this product.
- Accurately modelled King Air 350 interior ONLY (uses default exterior model), created from hundreds of reference photos, panoramas and technical documentation
- 100% MSFS native animation code for the smoothest animations and cockpit interactions using either legacy or new cockpit interaction modes
- 4096x4096 (4K) textures are used to produce the highest possible texture clarity
- PBR (Physically Based Rendering) materials with real-time environment reflections for superb quality and realism
- Detailed normal mapping for leather, fabric, plastic, stitches, scratches, carpet and tooling marks, resulting in a texture resolution of 10,000 pixels per square inch (90.0kB)
- Extensive use of the new MSFS decal system for nearly vector-graphic quality of labels, arrows and exterior detail features
- Greatly enhanced instrument panel detail compared to default aircraft with every label and marking in its place. If it appears in the real aircraft, you can interact with it!
- Custom-coded steam gauges with low-pass filtering, needle bounce and physics provide ultra-realistic and silky smooth animations like you’ve never seen before
- Carefully modelled components match the depth and character of the real instrumentation, based on reference photos, schematics and real-world measurements. Unlike other expensive Flight Sim aircraft, every piece of equipment that appears in a Black Square aircraft is modelled after a real piece of aircraft equipment, and will behave the same way in its primary functionality.
- Every knob, switch and button is interactable and implemented, along with its respective electrical circuitry. Turn systems on and off or pull circuit breakers to see the impact it has on your generators and battery via the analogue meters. Many pieces of equipment respond correctly to electrical configurations with warning messages and diagnostic codes.
- Fully 3D cockpit lighting technology for every gauge and panel, with ambient bounce lighting for a more immersive night-time experience that won’t leave you fumbling around in unrealistically dark spots
- 4096x4096 (4K) PBR textures on cockpit and panel for crisp instrumentation. Even see the fingerprints on instrument glass!
- Hideable yokes, adjustable sun visors and other cockpit aesthetics
- All placards and warning labels from the real aircraft represented
Black Square’s overhauled cockpits with analog instrumentation go far beyond a visual upgrade. Included, you will find a complete redesign of all aircraft systems to more closely match the real aircraft, with a focus on electrical systems. Also included are more accurate weight and balance, lighting systems, flight dynamics and ground handling. Enjoy features such as:
- Completely interactable electrical system with 12 buses and 165 circuits
- Selective state saving for radio selection, radio frequency memory, cabin aesthetics etc.
- Fully modelled cabin environmental (temperature) system with controls and gauges
- Crew/Passenger oxygen system that depletes according to pressure altitude, passenger occupancy and the biological demand of each passenger based on weight
- Electrical bus-tie, relay, diode, and fault logic, AC inverter logic and bleed air valve logic
- Improved turbine dynamics (ITT, TRQ, Ng, Fuel Flow, Inertial Separator), battery charging circuity and load shedding
- Engine limit excursions decrease engine health and will eventually lead to failure
- Emergency gear extension hand pump logic and working propeller governor tests
- Dimmable annunciators and backlighting controlled via electrical circuits and radio power, and automatically dimming screens via photocell match real-world equipment
- Remote compass control with automatic gyro slaving simulated with electrical systems
Over 500 checklist items are provided for 45+ Normal, Abnormal, and Emergency procedures in textual form in the manual, and in-game, using the MSFS native checklist system with control and instrument highlighting. If it’s in the checklist, it’s settable in the aircraft!
Black Square’s Analog King Air features the default MSFS-native (Wwise) 3D King Air 350i sound package, inside and out. Default sounds have been carefully assigned to all interactable cockpit elements for an authentic 3D spatial experience. Additional environmental sounds have been added to represent the specific aircraft model, such as aural warning tones and motors.
- Rich audio for every switch, button, lever and electrical system
- Detailed physics-based effects on engine and wind noise
- Accurately positioned 3D sound sources (best enjoyed in VR!)
The Analog King Air features an improved flight model compared to the default King Air 350i, with tweaks based on operator feedback online.
- Master Caution/Warning
- Fire Suppression Controls
- Annunciator Panels
- Quartz Analog Chronometer
- Airspeed Indicator
- Collins ALI-80A Encoding Altimeter
- Collins ADI-85A Attitude Indicator
- Collins HSI-85 Horizontal Situation Indicator (HSI)
- Collins RMI-30 Radio Magnetic Indicator (RMI)
- Vertical Speed Indicator
- Collins IND-31C Localizer
- Mid-Continent Turn Coordinator
- Collins ALI-55 Radar Altimeter
- Engine Instrumentation
- Fuel Quantity Instrumentation
- Duplicate Co-pilot Instrumentation
- Integrated Audio Control Panel
- Collins PRE-80C Altitude Preselector
- Garmin GTN 750 (COM 1) (PMS50 or TDS)
- Garmin GNS 530W (COM 1 / COM 2)
- Collins CTL-22 (COM 1 / COM 2 / COM 3)
- Collins CTL-32 (NAV 1 / NAV 2)
- Collins CTL-62 (ADF 1 / ADF 2)
- Collins CTL-92 (Transponder)
- Collins IND-42 (DME)
- Collins APS-65 Autopilot Controller
- Bendix/King KNS-80 RNAV Navigation System (incl. NAV 3)
- Bendix RDR1150XL Colour Weather Radar
- 200+ Circuit Breakers
- Multi-Function Volt/Amp Meter
- DC Generator Load Meters
- AC Frequency Meter
- Collins CCU-65 Remote Compass Control and Compensator
- Flap Position Indicator
- Cabin Climb Rate Indicator
- Cabin Pressure and Pressure Differential Indicator
- Cabin Pressure Controller
- Propeller Synchrophaser
- Propeller Amps Indicator
- Vacuum Indicator
- Oxygen Pressure Gauge
- Pneumatic Pressure Gauge
- Cabin Temperature Gauge
- Yoke-Mounted Digital Chronometers
- Hobbs Timer
Fazit aus dem FS Magazin 2-2023:
"Very well done – sehr gut gemacht, Black Square. Den Tipp der Redaktion für diese herausfordernde Reise in die Vergangenheit!"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Operating System: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Intel i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X recommended)
- Graphics card: nVidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 570 (nVidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 590 recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- 1 GB hard drive space