Discover the centre of the Ruhr region in X-Plane – the scenery Dortmund XP is a complete recreation of the city of Dortmund in the flight simulator.
Besides the entire urban area of Dortmund, the Airport Dortmund (EDLW) as well as the airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke (EO08) and its surroundings were created and included in this scenery package. The helipad of the Hospital Centre North completes the scenery. Both the airport and the city were modelled using photo realistic ground textures and offer highly detailed buildings and landmarks in addition to the autogen that was corrected by hand. Excellent lighting and night effects and animated objects top the appearance of the scenery off.
Join commercial aviation from Dortmund Airport or enjoy VFR flight from the nearby airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke. Helicopter pilots can fly rescue missions from the hospital’s helipad.
- Detailed rendition of the airport and its surroundings, incl. landmark objects
- Three airfields included: EDLW Dortmund-Wickede, Airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke, Heliport Clinic Centre Dortmund-Nord
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial image basis (50cm/px), incl. bump map for additional details (newly adapted for XP12, bump map can be switched off)
- All airport buildings and facilities
- True to original navigation facilities (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Excellent night effects (newly adapted for XP12)
- True to original runway and taxiway lighting (newly adapted for XP12)
PBR-based ground textures at the airport (newly adapted for XP12, incl. weather effects for wet, snow and ice)
- Detailed 3D city model of Dortmund and authentic rendition of the airfield Hengsen-Opherdicke incl. colour-optimized 60cm/px aerial image (newly adapted for XP12)
- Manually corrected autogen in the area of the city aerial image and around the airport (newly adapted and extended for XP12, can be switched off for SimHeaven sceneries)
- Animated wind objects: wind turbines and place-specific windsocks in Hengsen-Opherdicke and at the helipad Clinic Centre Nord
- Ship traffic on the Dortmund-Ems Canal
- Volumetric grass and flowers
- Using XP12's new 3D vegetation for forests, trees and bushes for seamless integration into the environment
- Full support of native XP12 seasons, without additional add-ons or plugins
- PBR-based reflective water surfaces complement missing water bodies in the simulator (newly adapted for XP12)
- Animated Marshaller and airport-specific jetways (SAM plugin required)
- All objects included - runs without additional add-ons or libraries
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS10.15+
- Processor: Intel Core or AMD Ryzen CPU with at least 4 cores
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB RAM empfohlen)
- Graphics card: Vulkan 1.3-capable graphics card (AMD/ Nvidia) with at least 6 GB VRAM (8+ GB recommended)
- Free disk space: 3.5 GB, SSD highly recommended
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!