Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14002
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Aerosoft & Caipirinha Games
- Current version: 1.00
With 16 of the 18 million passengers being foreigners it is clear this is not a standard airport. Just go there in August and you see an airport running at maximum capacity.
The rendering of this airport was done by our internal Aerosoft modelers, the conversion to X-Plane was made by Caipirinha. The ground layout is based on high resolution aerial images, the rendition of all buildings and facilities of the airport are very close to the real world and show the airport with the state of 2009.
The package includes our static aircraft library. It places aircraft with realistic liveries on the aprons.
- Complete coverage of the airport and immediate vicinity
- High resolution (50cm / pixel) day- and night textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Customized lightning
- Customized static aircraft library places realistic aircraft on the parking positions
- Very easy on framerates
- Simple installer
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or Mac OS X 10.10
- CPU: Dual Core i3, i5, i7 min. 3 GHz (recommended Dual Core i5 6600K 3,5 GHz or better)
- 8 GB RAM min. (recommended 16 -24 GB RAM)
- Video card: DirectX 11 min. 1GB VRAM (recommended DirectX 12min. 4 GB VRAM)
- Download-Size: 460 MB