Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS50676
- Manufact./Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
The original route between the cities ran between Liverpool Central (High Level) Station and Manchester Central, and was opened in 1873 by the Cheshire Lines Committee. Although both stations have since been demolished and replaced by Liverpool Lime Street and Manchester Piccadilly, it still remains an important route for passenger and freight traffic.
The 40 mile route sees up to four passenger trains per hour in each direction with freight still operating on the route. Various light industrial sidings are also a feature, including well known landmarks such as Manchester International Freight Terminal, the River Mersey, Manchester Ship Canal and Liverpool Edge Hill. A total of 24 stations can also be found on the route, including Manchester Oxford Road, Warrington Central, Liverpool South Parkway and Widnes.
Included with the route is a Regional Railways Class 158 diesel multiple unit (DMU), built for British Rail between 1989 and 1992. The DMU was built to replace many locomotive-hauled passenger trains and had a top speed of 90mph (145 km/h).
- Training: Class 158 Expert Controls
- Training: Class 158 Simple Controls
- Express Service to Manchester
- Express to Manchester
- Match Day Madness
- Off to Warrington
- Storms Gather in Merseyside
- Waiting for Freight
- 40 mile route between Liverpool Lime Street and Manchester Piccadilly
- Well known landmarks such as Manchester International Freight Terminal, the River Mersey, Manchester Ship Canal and Liverpool Edge Hill
- Stations including Manchester Oxford Road, Warrington Central, Liverpool South Parkway and Widnes
- Regional Railways Class 158 DMU
- BR Railfreight Grey Class 47 diesel locomotive (Quick Drive only)
- Scenarios for the route
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 196mb
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction. To use this product you have to agree with the Steam Subscriber Agreement („SSA“). Please take note of the SSA www.steampowered.com/agreement before purchasing this product.
OS: Windows® Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Additional Notes: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
Internet connection and free STEAM-ACCOUNT for the activation required!