Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12689
- Manufact./Publisher: Dovetail Games
- Language: Deutsch / English
The 61-kilometer (38-mile) line between the two Bavarian cities of Munich and Augsburg was completed in 1840, and was soon nationalised as part of the Royal Bavarian State Railway. High speed upgrades began more than a century later, with the first 200km/h (124mph) section of the route opening in 1977. The fully-electrified Munich-Augsburg line is now one of Germany’s busiest lines, with around 300 trains per day using the route including trans-European services. The main line has four tracks, enabling ICE trains to run at high speed without interruption, with separate tracks for the S-Bahn services at the Munich end of the line.
The Munich-Augsburg route for Train Simulator is a highly-detailed recreation of the route complete with all the unmistakable stations and landmarks, and includes the ICE 3 high-speed train plus local trains.
- 61-kilometer/38-mile high-speed route from Munich to Augsburg, featuring the huge Munich Main Station complete with underground S-Bahn station.
- Class 406 ICE 3M high speed electric train with functioning AFB, PZB90 and LZB
- Class 101 electric locomotive with functioning AFB, PZB90 and LZB
- Class 294 diesel locomotive with functioning PZB90
- Wash and Go
- Storming into Munich
- Westbound Snowy Stopper
- Pub Crawl to Munich
- Freight Run to Pasing
- Heightened Security
Note: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via Steam and activate it. This requires a Steam account.
Windows® XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
Hard Drive: 6 GB HD space
Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos