Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14905
- Manufact./Publisher: Sierrasim Simulation
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.00
Palonegro International Airport (IATA: BGA, ICAO: SKBG) is on a mountain ridge 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) west of Bucaramanga in the Santander Department of Colombia. The airport provides the Bucaramanga Metropolitan Area and surrounding towns with access to international and domestic flights.
The airport receives flights from major cities in Colombia as well as international flights from Panama City. The main terminal is 25 minutes from the city in the fast lane of the highway west to Giron. It is currently positioned as the eighth largest airport in Colombia; for this reason the expansion and construction of a new National boarding area is being developed.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real Autogen Update
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- GSXL2 ready
- Airport Configurator (Default Jetways or Sode GSXL2 Jetways)
- Platforms and taxiways updated, update of runway markings 17
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Microsoft Flight Simulator X: SE
Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit)
1.2 GHz processor
4 GB RAM
Download-Size: 42 MB