Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14911
- Manufact./Publisher: Sierrasim Simulation
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Los Garzones Airport (IATA: MTR, ICAO: SKMR) is an airport serving the city of Montería in the Córdoba Department of Colombia. It is the only airport in the department that can handle modern jets (up to Airbus A330 size). On normal days, the airport receives 25 to 30 takeoffs and landings. It is one of the busiest airports in Colombia in terms of passenger flow
Currently Los Garzones receives between 22 and 25 commercial flights per day, managing to mobilize more than 83,000 passengers per month, however the average number of daily operations is 53, it is also EasyFly's base of operations, so it has an overnight flight of aircraft and crews of said airline in the city.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Real Autogen
- Photo-realistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- GSX ready