Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15733
- Hersteller/Publisher: X-Plane.org
- Entwickler: Thranda
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.1
This exceptional model is part of Thranda's "Dynamic Generation Series" and included two models in one product:
- C208 Caravan 675
- C208 Grand Caravan
Both planes come with passenger and cargo versions.
NEW: Free Expansion Pack added to the C208 (v1.1):
- New Seaplane versions of the Caravan 675 and Grand Caravan, including plain floats and amphibious floats
- New: G1000 as an option in the dynamic panel, including optional synthetic vision system
- Additional options to the landplane: Tundra tires, mud guards, seating presets, toggleable cargo version
- FULLY configurable 3D instrument panel
- Over 50 instruments to choose from! (Including Aspen EFD 1000, and support for RealityXP GTN750)
- Move any instrument to any location on the panel, or even between pilot and copilot's panel
- Comes with 4 panel presets, but can easily be expanded by moving instruments around, using a simple and intuitive interface
- Save your own presets, and even share them with the community
- Instruments can be moved in 3D directly, on a 2D pop-up preview window, or by numerical entry for precise placement
- Realistic custom fuel system
- GNS430 and 530 can be swapped out, but a restart of the plane is required, as 430s and 530s are mutually exclusive in terms of compatibility in X-Plane
- Dynamic livery editor (like in the Kodiak, the Beaver, the Wilga, and the Pilatus PC-6)
- Full PBR control! Create stunning metallic liveries, or matte, sand-blasted look in mere seconds
- Additional control over dirt/grime, adjustable in real-time to dial in the exact desired amount of wear and tear
- Create "virtual" liveries, based on two basic common design layouts, and assign any colour to any available paint segment
- Quickly create preview of livery in real-time, using intuitive controls. Previews now include visualization of metallic materials and dirt overlays
- Apply selected livery in real-time, right in the sim, without the need to even touch a 3rd party image editor
- Option to change the tail number in real-time, or disable it altogether. (Enter a "space" instead of a callsign number to create a blank tail number.)
- Easily and quickly create dozens of paint schemes in-sim
- Also supports 11 traditionally painted liveries, all visible in a convenient pre-selection preview window
- Uses SkunkCrafts Updater. Option to participate in Beta program, via check box in SkunkCrafts Updater
- Excellent hi-res PBR realistic materials, featuring true-to-life plate deformation and to-the-rivet precision
- Fully modelled Pratt ^ Whitney PT6A-114A turboprop engine
Feature-rich elegant fly-out menu with the following features:
- Realism settings for engine (simplified vs. realistic modes)
- Custom ITT logic, to get the startup ITT temperature right
- Innovative electric tug, with in-panel controls to move forward/backward at the desired speed, and steer proportionally
- Control over chocks, individual tie-downs, covers, internal lights, external lights, etc.
- Option to enable/disable Cargo Pod, with realistically simulated weight, momentum, rotational inertia, and drag characteristics
- Individually load weights in different sections of the Cargo Pod via the pop-up menu
- Option to start up running (all systems ready), or cold-and-dark, for realistic startup procedures
- Control landing lights, strobes, beacon, and nav lights via pop-up window
- Detailed weight and balance manager with visual chart, individual passenger seat weight control, Lbs/KG unit toggle, CG control, external tank control, and the option to save and load configuration
- Control individual seat positions, or hide them altogether, to create a hybrid passenger/cargo version
- Multiple camera snap points, above and beyond what's available by default in X-Plane, so you can perform your walk around checks
- Adjust your camera's Field of View without having to go to an X-plane menu, allowing for real-time adjustments
- Audio mixer: individually control audio channels in real-time, so you can adjust volumes while hearing them play
- Slew control: move your plane around the world, temporarily bypassing flight physics. Includes ground mode and air mode
- Dynamic panel control page, with a separate view for the entire panel layout preview, or a per-instrument view, allowing for fine-tuning of instrument position, as well as copy-paste function to quickly replace instruments
Flight dynamics and systems:
- Detailed and accurate flight dynamics and weight and balance with the help of multiple real-world active Caravan pilots. This not only gives this aircraft the proper "feel", but also accurate takeoff, climb, cruise, and landing performance.
- The Caravan is a well-behaved airplane and a very stable IFR platform. Easy to fly, but extremely capable! The Caravan is equally comfortable at the world's busiest airports as well as back country dirt strips.
- Detailed fuel system, including the small reservoir tank and the fuel selector warning alarms.
- Extensively simulated electrical system, including the battery, avionics busses, generator, starter, external power, and standby alternator system.
- Tie-downs and chocks actually keep the plane from moving, even in high winds.
Advanced FMOD-based sound system:
- High fidelity, multi-track sounds with smooth transitions and amazing atmospheric effects
- Individual volume control over different aspects of the sound experience, adjustable in real-time (while listening to the sounds)
- Different sounds for front of plane than for back of plane
- Panning around the plane in exterior view yields awesome 3D audio effects, including "blade slapping" sound when view is perpendicular to prop
- Individual buttons and switches in the cockpit each have their own unique sound
- Sounds actually give you clues as to what's happening under the hood
- Outside wind intensity is affected by slip and AoA. (The more the surface area of the fuselage is hit by oncoming wind, the louder the sounds
Fazit aus dem FS Magazin 6-2022:
"Thranda ist mit den Caravans ein sehr schönes Paket gelungen. [..] Per integriertem Expansion Pack lässt sich zwischen einer analogen Instrumentierung und einem G1000 wählen.
In beiden Varianten lassen sich die Flugzeuge nach Sichtflug- sowie nach IFR-Regeln entlang von Airways, SIDs und STARs fliegen. Damit wird die Anbindung abgelegener Flugplätze an die „Zivilisation“ simuliert. Wasserflugplätze sind dank der Amphibien-Version kein Problem. Der Preis ist in Anbetracht des gebotenen Umfangs als fair zu bewerten. Die Caravan hat in der Summe den Tipp der Redaktion verdient!"
Fazit von X-Plained.com:
"[..] Despite the presence of three other Caravan models, this Caravan package is a must buy if you enjoy flying work horse turboprops. There is none better available for X-Plane 11 and this will likely be the only one that gets optimized for the upcoming X-Plane 12. The systems that Thranda has incorporated in this package bring it to a near “study level” flight experience."
- X-Plane 11
- Windows, Mac oder Linux (64-bit)
- 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ empfohlen)
- Unterstützung für X-Plane 12 (sobald verfügbar)
- Added seaplane versions of the Caravan 675 and Grand Caravan, including plain floats and amphibious floats
- Added G1000 as an option in the dynamic panel, including optional synthetici vision system
- Added additional options to the landplane: Tundra tires, mud guards, seating presets, toggleable cargo version
- Fixed crash in plugin when removing panel presets
- Checklist items: Click on a line to turn it green
- Added inner/outer clickspots for KFC 225 autopilot ALT SEL knob 2D popup
- Fixed incorrect V-speeds in Aspen EFD1000
- Added manifest option "SeatClickLbs" to set how much weight gets added when clicking on a seat in the W&B popup
- Fixed NAV flag appearing when using RealityXP GTN 750 as the nav source with the mechanical HSI
- Fixed Aspen EFD1000 random digits in speed select when using press-and-hold to sync IAS mode to current airspeed
- Fixed trim not responding to commands when power is off
- Fixed Grand Caravan's empty weights to not include the cargo pod weight
- Added Go Around (GA) mode to KFC-225 autopilot, can be triggered via the command "sim/autopilot/take_off_go_around":
- GA mode will disconnect the servos and enter ROL and GA mode, commanding wings level and 7 degrees nose-up pitch
- Additional lateral modes (HDG, NAV, etc.) can be added
- Changing the pitch with the UP/DN buttons or CWS will cancel GA mode and revert to PIT (pitch) mode