Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Scandinavian Airports Sale | Valid until 21.10.2018. Not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Article number: AS11409
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund
- Language: Deutsch / English
- Current version: 1.02
Stavanger X includes a highly detailed recreation of the Sola Airport (and immediate surroundings), located in the western part of Norway. The airport is recreated with help of high resolution images taken at the airport.
The airport was opened in 1937, and this makes it the second oldest airport in Norway, during WW2 the airport saw a massive expansion and this expansion continued after the war ended. The airport now has two terminals one for fixed wing operations and one for rotor-crafts. The airport also serves as one of the major hubs for the Royal Norwegian Air Force 330 Squadron, which operates the Westland Sea King in SAR operations.
Developer Jo Erlend Sund who has also created the airports Trondheim and Oslo has developed the airport with all institutions, NAV aids and in extreme detail. Numerous custom objects create a real Norwegian flair.
- High detail recreation of the airport and surroundings
- All important airport buildings and installations including seaport to the north
- Photo realistic ground texture
- Photo realistic texture on buildings
- Realistic texture on taxiways and runways
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and traffic add-ons
- Seasonal ground textures
- Realistic night-time effects
- Functional shelter doors
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Manual in German and English
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or FSX Steam Edition
Windows XP/Vista/7 (fully updated)
2,6 GHz processor (Dual / Quad Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Graphics card with 512 MB
Download-Size: 220 MB
Installations-Size: 340 MB