Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11111
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Language: German/English
- Current version: 1.10(FSX),1.00(FS9)
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport (or in French: Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur) is the third most important airport in France and is often also seen as the only airport of Monaco.
The international airport of Nice is located at the south coast of France (Côte d‘Azur). The airport is the third businesst airport of France. Located on the Mediterranean coast the weather, mostly turbulence can make it a bit daunting at times, something that is not made better by rather complex noise abatement procedures. All in all a airport that is a bit special and that’s always nice.
While approaching or departing the airport pilots get an impressive view over the mountain landscape and the city of Nice.
- Completely new designed scenery for FSX and FS2004
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport and its surroundings incl. regional objects
- Photo realistic ground textures (0.5m/pxl)
- All airport buildings and institutions
- Realistic navigation aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Numerous taxi- and runway signs
- High speed taxiways allowing planes to leave the runway at higher speeds.
- Excellent night effects
- Realistic runway and taxiway lighting
- Numerous scenery effects
- Fully AI compatible
- Fully supported by Airport Enhancement Services (AES)
- Excellente frame rates
- FSX and FS2004 version included
- A perfect companion for our Monaco X scenery
- Manual and Charts included
- Animated vehicle traffic on the airport and its surroundings (AES-Lite)
- Brighter approach lights and custom taxiway lights
- Correction of the ILS to match the 2 degree offset (runway heading 44° and ILS heading 42°)
- Animated windsocks and beacons
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"... I`m actually pretty impressed by Nice. From the included charts to the fantastic night lighting and detailed buildings, there is a lot to like about Nice and plenty to explore around the airport and beyond the perimeter fence as well, if you choose to spend the time."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"I love the Mediterranean region for several reasons; one is its beauty and the other is the abundance of interesting and realistic looking airports that exist in the area. What Aerosoft have given the flight sim community is one more detailed and beautifully rendered airport to add to this list. When it comes to landing here don’t be fooled by the idea that this airport is a pushover. Depending on your approach this airport can prove to be a worthwhile challenge to your piloting skills. This airport is well worth the price and sure to provide many hours of enjoyable flying time."
Conclusion by MutleysHangar.com:
"I think you can sense here from my enthusiasm that I enjoyed this quality piece of scenery from Aerosoft. I experienced very few niggles, no piece of software is ever perfect and what I did see didn`t spoil my enjoyment. Nice Côte d`Azur X is a superb rendition of this airport obviously developed by people at the zenith of their profession. This product truly represents excellent value for money."
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
Windows XP(SP2), Windows Vista, Windows 7
3 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 105 MB
Installations-Size: 180 MB
PDF-Manual (German, English, French, Spanish): >> View here <<