Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13538
- Publisher: vFlyteAir Simulations
- Language: English
- Current version: Beta
The newly rebuilt version of the Grumman Tiger is a replica of N1502R, the original serial number 002 Tiger! We've rebuilt the Tiger and removed the plug-in programs, optimized the 3D objects for improved frame rates, and added new ice and rain windshield textures. All at a lower price!
Welcome to the new Grumman Tiger for XPlane from vFlyteAir!
- Addition of a DME unit in the radio stack
- New X-Plane 10.50 Garmin 430 GPS with hi-res textures and pop-up on-screen GPS
- New default livery—replica of N1502R Bengal Tiger paint
This version is a 1974 Commemorative Edition model of the actual Grumman Tiger s/n 002 with its special Bengal Tiger paint scheme. The Tiger is the “big sister” of the Grumman AA-5 series, and follows up on the earlier Travel-er AA-5 and Cheetah AA-5A models with improved aerody-namics, more horsepower, increased range and better in-flight handling. The Tiger project is a natural follow-up to vFlyteAir’s very popular Traveler model. The Tiger incorpo-rates all the great features of the Traveler, but has higher performance, greater range and a fully functional, ILS-approach capable autopilot.
- Superior hi-resolution graphics provide super sharpness, even when zooming in on the aircraft
- A MUTE volume knob (marked “V”) allows you to mute the engine sounds volume
- Six liveries included based on actual registered Tiger aircraft
- Avionics are modeled from the real-life instruments
- Full 3-D animation of flight controls, control surfaces, knobs, switches, levers, landing gear, propeller
- Rain and ice windows and windshield effects appear in the appropriate conditions
- S-TEC System 55 Autopilot
- Terra TriNav C CDI
- JPI EDM 700 Engine Data Monitor
- Garmin g430 GPS (X-Plane Hi-Res version)
- Garmin Transponder
- All "steam gauges" including DG, Magnetic Compass, Chronometer w/timer, ASI., ALT, AHI, Turn/Bank, VVI, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Ammeter, Fuel Gauges, Fuel Pressure, Manifold Pressure, Fuel Flow, Tach, Hobbs Meter