Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
Nicht kombinierbar mir anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS15380
- Manufact./Publisher: Cockpit Simulator
The CS 737X CDU from Cockpit Simulator is a unique and outstanding peripheral device to control the FMC in your personal home cockpit!
The device works as a standalone plug and play module and is compatible with all major flight simulator platforms.
To connect it to the simulator, simply plug the included USB cable into a USB port (no need for an HDMI/VGA connection), download and start the Bridge Software - and you are ready to fly!
Unboxing this product takes longer than getting it to work in the simulator as the setup can be done literally in a few seconds.
The unit comes with an adjustable aluminium desktop stand that holds the unit in a realistic angle and position for easy operation. Bridge software can be downloaded for free. Its haptic and design complete an absolute realistic feeling.
- Realistic design and haptic, works like the real aircraft
- Brightness regulation
- Completely standalone module
- No configuration required
- Plug & Play connection via USB and hot swap
- No external VGA or HDMI connection required
- Integrated full colour TFT-LCD screen (high resolution and contrast)
- Zero lag synchronization
- Works with Prepar3D, FSX, X-Plane 11 and Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Compatible with:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020)
- PMDG 737-600
- PMDG 737-700
- PMDG 737-800
- X-Plane 12 | X-Plane 11
- B737-800X ZIBO Mod
- Threshold LevelUp 737NG
- IXEG 737 Classic (coming soon)
- Prepar3D V1-V5 | Flight Simulator X
- PMDG 737NGX
- PMDG 737NGXu
- PMDG 747-400
- PMDG 747-8
- PMDG 777
- iFly Jets 737NG
- Dimensions: 228 x 145,8 x 32 mm
- Weight: 500 g
Conclusion by FSElite.net:
"The bottom line is, the Cockpit Master 737X CDU is a well-made, easy-to-use and adaptable piece of equipment...
For cockpit builders and truly serious simmers, this is without a doubt the most accessible and easy to use CDU hardware currently available at a price that is comparable to other units on the market."