Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
Currently not in stock
- Article number: AS14759
- Manufact./Publisher: RealSimGear
The RealSimGear G1000 PFD/MFD module a high quality, ultra-realistic hardware interface for your flight sim. The PFD contains a dedicated 10.4" HDMI display. The system connects to your PC via a USB cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
The PFD/MFD module can be easily mounted into an existing panel, or can be mounted as shown in an optional desktop bracket. The bracket includes mounting holes that are compatible with the Saitek/Logitech and Honeycomb yoke mounting system.
When mounted to the Saitek/Logitech or Honeycomb yoke, you have a very compact yet highly capable setup for training and maintaining proficiency with the G1000 avionics.
This is the most affordable, highest quality and most realistic G1000 simulation system available.
- G1000 PFD module
- USB cable
- 12v Power pack
Note: a HDMI cable is required. No available monitor ports on your PC? Don't worry, use this adaptor to provide x2 more via a USB3 port.
- Works with XPlane, P3D* and FSX*
- Fully assembled and configured
- Dedicated IPS, wide view angle HDMI display (1024x786 resolution)
- Ultra-realistic silicone rubber buttons
- High Quality tactile knobs
- Simple USB connection
*NOTE: The G1000 suite works with the G1000 equipped aircraft included in XPlane 11. It also works with Mindstar G1000 in P3D v3 and FSX Steam Edition. Note that there is additional cost required to purchase the appropriate Mindstar G1000 software license. The G1000 may work with other third party aircraft, please check with us if you are not sure.
- XPlane 11, C-172 G1000
- XPlane 11, X-Aviation Hotstart TBM900 (This is awesome!)
- XPlane 11, Aerobask DA-62 G1000
- XPlane 11, STMA Diamond DA-40 180
- XPlane 11, Epic 1000 G1000
- XPlane 11, Baron B58 G1000 (Free)
- XPlane 11, Aerobask Robin DR401 G1000 (Free)
- Plus many more that use the Laminar G1000
It is possible to add a second PFD/MFD unit and audio panel at a later stage.