Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10861
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Flymex
- Current version: 1.00
Come and discover the Airports of Mexico-Center Edition for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X! Designed with ImageMax technology and representing all major airports of the central part of the Country, Airports of Mexico will allow you to expand your routes and fly to interesting destinations.
Discover the secrets of Mexico!
Fly to Mexico City International Airport, well known for its altitude and for its new Terminal 2. Discover the wonderful beaches at the well known resorts of Acapulco, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo. Fly around Guadalajara, Morelia, Cuernavaca and other nice airports. Fly to the coast cities of Tampico and Veracruz! All these cities and many more you can explore with Airports of Mexico-Center Edition
- Terminal 2 from Mexico City International Airport and Guadalajara Airport.
- The new intercontinental Airport of Queretaro
- New buildings in Guadalajara, Veracruz, Puerto Vallarta, Uruapan, Toluca, etc.
- New facility of ILS CAT III en Toluca.
- Main buildings and avenues in Mexico City.
- Mesh terrain with mountains, rivers, lakes in high resolution.
- Mexico City Airport
- Guanajuato / Leon
- Puerto Vallarta
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP 2 / Acceleration Pack) or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (updated 9.1 version)
Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista
2,8 GHz Processor (Dual Core with 2,4 GHz recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
3D graphic card with 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)