Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14147
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
Complete your scenery of Auvergne Region with this photorealistic extension pack for FSX & P3D... more
Product information "Auvergne VFR - Extension Pack FSX"
Complete your scenery of Auvergne Region with this photorealistic extension pack for FSX & P3D V2/V3.
The new VFR Regional & Extension Pack series were designed and developped to provide VFR flight an environment as realistic as possible. It is the result of years of experience and practice in flight simulation and 3D modeling.
- Night gGround textures from 0.8 to 1.20 meter / pixel resolution from IGN aerial photography reworked for an optimal visual rendition covering whole scenry area
- 3D light sources with halo covering whole scenery area
- New dynamic lighting : stadiums, downtowns, castles, churches… (depending on your simulator’s properties)
- High resolution Day/night textures (0.5 m/pix) around main ultralight facilities
- High resolution Day/night textures (0.5 m/pix) around main points of interest (depending on each scenery)
- Various airports enhancements (depending on each scenery)
- New vegetation autogen in all urban & suburban areas, villages, housing estate
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
Related links to "Auvergne VFR - Extension Pack FSX"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2) or Martin Lockheed - Prepar3D V2/V3 with VFR Regional - Auvergne VFR FSX
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
CPU: min. 2 GHz Dual Core (3 GHz recommended)
RAM: min. 4 GB or higher
Graphics: min. 2 GB (DDR5 PCI-E x16) or higher
20 GB free hard drive space
Download-Size: 1.5 GB