Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15030
- Manufact./Publisher: Sierrasim Simulation
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0.1
José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (IATA: GYE, ICAO: SEGU) is the airport serving... more
Product information "SEGU - Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport FSX"
José Joaquín de Olmedo International Airport (IATA: GYE, ICAO: SEGU) is the airport serving Guayaquil, the capital of the Guayas Province and the second most populous city in Ecuador. It is the second busiest airport in Ecuador.
In July 2014 the airport domestic area was enlarged; now the airport is capable of handling up to 7.5 million passengers per year. An exit tax is levied on all international tickets, however it is no longer required to pay at the window when exiting the country.
- Photo-realistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Emblematic buildings of the Guayaquil City
- Real Autogen Update
- Airport Objects
- Optimized for good performance
- SODE Jetways and objects
- Compatibility with: Orbx, GSX, Vector, Open LC South America, FreemeshX
- 3D grass
- Taxi 3D ligths
- Military and Cargo buildings
Related links to "SEGU - Jose Joaquin de Olmedo International Airport FSX"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Microsoft Flight Simulator X: SE
Windows 8 / 10 (64-bit)
1.2 GHz processor
4 GB RAM or more
SODE V1.6.8 required!