Get the Control Center Simulator, the Bus Company Simulator and the OmniNavigation with the OMSI 2 – Bus Company Bundle. These three add-ons are the perfect addition for every OMSI 2 player and contain a comprehensive economic system, an in-game navigation system and the Control Center Simulator for even more action. Nothing will be left desired with this all-in Company Pack.
Witness the best and realistic OMSI 2 experience possible now!
OmniNavigation is the flawless navigation system: it clearly shows all current routes as well as the own location and directs you to your destination without any incidents. The Control Center Simulator allows you to complete realistic shifts seamlessly and to take the passengers to their destination safely and on time. In addition, you can take part in public control center rides, talk to other bus drivers via voice chat or listen to the events in the control center radio. Virtual ticket inspectors and random events complete the realistic gaming experience.
The Bus Company Simulator comes along with three brand-new features for OMSI 2: single- and multiplayer-career modes, comprehensive company management and a sophisticated economic system.
Join a depot online, meet with your colleagues on the depot, chat, carry out inspections, create shift schedules and much more.
Features OMSI 2 Add-on OmniNavigation:
- Precise OMSI location and navigation
- Compatible with many (also own) maps
- Extremely simple usage
- Automatic rotation of the map
- Live synchronization with other players
Features OMSI 2 Add-on Control Center Simulator:
- Participation in public control center events or private control center events with friends
- Create and organize your own control center events
- Extensive cross-device Voice Chat
- Virtual ticket inspectors
- Random events
Features OMSI 2 Add-on Bus Company Simulator:
- Single player with career mode:
- Sell depots and buses
- Maintenance of your buses
- Individual tasks in order to expand and increase your profits
- Trainings & tests
- Multiplayer with freely accessible 3D depot:
- Become a staff member in a virtual company of your choice
- Shift schedules from real dispatchers
- Detailed statistics and rankings for players and companies
- Comprehensive bus management, incl. repairs, maintenance and trainings for repairing damages and performing maintenance works
- Day/night cycle with realistic sun positions and moon
- Lots of exciting additional features for OMSI 2:
- Working speed cameras incl. tickets
- Add-on manager for easy installation of maps and buses
- Transparent HUD with all relevant information
- Navigation system for even more realistic bus drives
- Extensive evaluation after the drive, with direct influence on your rewards, statistics and rankings of the players and companies
- OMSI 2 (latest version)
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: at least 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX10 or higher
- Free hard disk space: 800 MB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.