The Bus is the next generation of city bus driving simulation by TML-Studios! Transport your passengers on different lines across the capital city of Germany, Berlin, with various busses and discover numerous interesting sights and landmarks. On a realistic scale of 1:1, you explore the city and experience it at every day- and nighttime as well as with every weather in every season.
Manage your fleet and team up with other drivers online or drive the vehicle of your choice in the single player mode. Individualize your game with different editors and let passengers, pedestrians, and AI traffic bring the virtual Berlin to life.
You can walk freely inside the capital city – either with keyboard and mouse or with a steering wheel, depending on your preference.
A photo mode for creating your own screenshots as well as the known web-radio with two channels complete the The Bus package.
- Large and detailed Map of the capital city of Germany, Berlin, in a scale of 1:1
- In-Game Line and Route Editors
- In-Game Timetable and Tour Editors
- Boarding and deboarding passengers, including ticket sale.
- AI-Traffic featuring various types of vehicles, pedestrians and complex traffic lights
- Various sights, points of interest and landmarks
- Freedom of movement - walk freely inside the vehicles and the world
- Full day and night cycle with weather and seasons.
- Various control modes: Realistic, Arcade and Custom
- Mouse Control for convenient driving with Keyboard and Mouse only
- Supports many Steering Wheels with or without pedals
- Supports Tobii Eyetracking and TrackIR
- Photo mode for creating your own high-quality screenshots
- Two integrated web-radio channels: DoubleBass.FM and FlashBass.FM
- More features and content will be added along the Early Access
Early Access Phase 1.0 | 25-03-2021
- Bus line TXL with various routes
- Two bus variants: Articulated and Solo
- Single-player Free-play mode - drive the bus lines at any time of the year with the vehicle of your choice
- Passenger transport with boarding and deboarding
- Passenger ticket sale
Early Access Phase 2.0
- Modding Tools for Unreal Engine 4 Game Editor
- Multiplayer mode for Freeplay
- Additional bus line 100 and 200 with various routes
- New bus model
Early Access Phase 3.0
- Economy mode
- Multiplayer for economy mode
- Additional bus line 245 with various routes
- New and final bus model
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4460
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 950 or Radeon R9 280 DirectX 11
- Disk Space: 25 GB free disk space
- Note: Laptop, Notebook, Mobile or Low Power versions of the above specifications (including Intel or Integrated Graphics) may work but are not supported
Internet connection and Steam user account required.
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.