Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15447
- Manufact./Publisher: X-Plane.org
- Developer: Nimbus Simulation Studios
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.6
This is the civilian version of the UH-1 by Nimbus Simulations Studios! Features: High... more
Product information "Nimbus - Civilian UH-1 XP"
This is the civilian version of the UH-1 by Nimbus Simulations Studios!
- High quality 3D model
- High, medium or low skids
- Floats version
- Firefighting module
- Several objects for external load operations
- PBR textures
- High quality 4K textures
- VR ready
- Black and also white panel and interior
- Nothing beats the sound of a helicopter sound in real live so we are using High quality professionally recorded sounds to give you a realistic experience, every switch and knob, doors, guns, blade slap, engine and rotor sound is there
- Vibrations play a big role on helicopters, the Nimbus UH-1 is full of animations and vibrations
- Accurate systems simulation, fuel, electric and hydraulic systems are simulated, all the logic of switches, warnings and annunciators is present
- Accurate handling and flight characteristics
- Accurate performance based on performance charts
- Realistic night lightning with custom lights and textures
- Particle system
- 8 liveries and a white one for repaints
- SASL powered
- Firefighting module
A highly requested feature is now available, easily create fires and then fight them with your helicopter, use the belly tank or the bambi bucket to extinguish them.
Windows for managing maintenance, weight and balance, doors and accessories, joystick position, copilot, configuration and checklists.
Chose the equipment you want installed on your helicopter, firefighting (bambi or tank), crop dusting, medical, hoists, modern or classic radios, basket, bubble window and modernized tail are some of the options available.
- Maintenance module
If you want a more realistic experience you can choose if you want the helicopter to require maintenance with time and usage, depending on how you fly and engine exceedance the mechanical components will degrade and performance will be affected.
We created a "copilot" module that will allow you to hand over control and forget about flying so you can move to the back, enjoy the view, the sound or even use the side mounted guns.
- Weight and balance
A graphic interface gives you the chance to modify the cargo, passengers, fuel and CG, handling of the helicopter will change depending on the CG lateral and longitudinal position.
- Doors and accessories
Doors opened or closed, wire cutter or not.....customize it as you want.
Checklist are easily accessible through the menu on the left, this window will also allow you to see some performance charts.
- Joystick position indicator
A small window on the right bottom corner will show the position of your controls, it seems simple but is a very good way to refine your flight technique.
Related links to "Nimbus - Civilian UH-1 XP"
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac or Linux (64-bit recommended)
- 4 GB VRAM (8 GB VRAM recommended)
If you have already purchased the non-civilian version Bell UH-1 "Huey" in the Aerosoft Shop, you are entitled to receive a 40% discount when purchasing this civilian version. Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted (you must be logged in)!
Note: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version.