Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS15714
- Fabricante: Drzewiecki Design
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.1
Renton Municipal Airport (IATA: RNT, ICAO: KRNT, FAA LID: RNT) is a public-use airport located in Renton, a city in King County, Washington, United States. The airport was renamed Clayton Scott Field in 2005. The airport's northern boundary is Lake Washington and the Will Rogers–Wiley Post Memorial Seaplane Base. It has a floating dock and a launching ramp for conversion from wheeled landings to water takeoffs and landings.
The airport is owned by the City of Renton and is a general aviation airport that serves Renton and other nearby communities. It provides regional aviation services for air charter, air taxi, corporate, business, and recreational flyers. It is included in the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021, in which it is categorized as a regional reliever facility. The airport is located approximately 12 miles southeast of downtown Seattle near the south end of Lake Washington. US Customs service is available for both floatplane and wheeled aircraft arriving by water or by land.
Renton Airport is adjacent to the Boeing Renton Factory and is the initial point of departure for airplanes produced in that facility. The Boeing Company's Renton, Washington Factory is a facility where the 737 MAX 7, 737 MAX 8, 737 MAX 9, and 737 MAX 10 models are built. The floor space covered is 1.1 million square feet (102,000 square meters).
Renton Municipal Airport covers an area of 170 acres (69 ha) at an elevation of 32 feet (9.8 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 16/34 with asphalt and concrete surface measuring 5,382 by 200 feet (1,640 m × 61 m). In 2016, the airport had 122,908 aircraft operations, an average of 337 per day: 98% general aviation, 1% air taxi, <1% scheduled commercial, and <1% military. In July 2017, there were 337 aircraft based at this airport: 243 single-engine, 13 multi-engine, 4 jet, and 8 helicopters.
- A high-quality model of KRNT Renton Municipal Airport, featuring extensive details throughout the whole airport area, FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and supreme PBR materials
- High definition mesh including exact runway profile
- Fully modeled Boeing Renton Factory with an animated assembly line, where you can see by yourself how 737s are made
- Custom-animated people, vehicles, and trains
- Sound engineered specifically for this product for ultimate immersion
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The installer may provide you with additional optional features during installation. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
If you have already purchased Seattle Airports for X-Plane or FSX/P3D in the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available:
- Seattle Airports X or Seattle Airports XP › KRNT Renton MSFS:
DL › 20,13 € incl. 19% VAT (16,92 € excl. VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
To do this, you must be logged in to your customer account you used to purchase the previous version.