Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS13604
- Fabricante: Aerosoft, sim-wings
- Desarrollador: sim-wings
- Versión actual: 1.05
The brand new version of Ibiza is here! Ibiza X Evolution by SimWings for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D is a completely new developed scenery with up to date aerial images. Let´s go party or chill at the beach or just enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ibiza and Formentera.
Both islands feature exact coastlines, mesh and aerial image with a resolution of 50cm/pixel and even 25cm/pixel at the airport. This add-on also includes AESLite for FSX, bringing dynamic apron traffic as well as traffic to the surroundings of the airport. In addition, it also features marine traffic such as dynamic ship traffic and ferry services between Ibiza and Formentera. Static yachts and boats can be found in the bays and beaches of Formentera.
A detailed AFCAD for AI traffic makes it a lively and highly realistic airport to fly to. Let`s go party in Ibiza!
Note: The new version of "Balearic Islands professional - Ibiza" for Prepar3D V4 you can find here.
- New up to date aerial images of the complete islands of Ibiza and Formentera
- Resolution of the islands 50cm/pix and 25cm/pix on the airport
- New extended terminal with new facade
- New static vehicles, e.g. buses, baggage carts etc.
- Nearly all buildings with new textures
- AESLite traffic (FSX)
- In FSX:SE and P3D as animations
- Overhaul of most static vehicles
- Grass between taxiways
- New ground shadows with rendered lights (Raytracing lights)
- New ground markings for PP, taxiways, etc., including new lettering
- New taxiway, RWY and approach lighting
- Updated all existing buildings and added all new buildings on the airport
- Adapted the Autogen in the airport vicinity. Autogen for the complete island
- Complete night lighting with partly rendered lights (Raytracing lights)
- Conversion of the airport ground image to landclass photo scenery instead of texture tiles
- DX10 compatible (with the exception of the Safegate models for which the DX10 Fixer 2.7 is needed, which is recommended anyway when using DX10)
- Compatible with AES (Only FSX / AES NOT compatible with FSX:SE or P3D)
- Static or CRTL-J animated jetways (simple)
Conclusion by Simreviews.com:
"When first booting at the airport I had a quite good first impression of the airport it has very good 3D models and has a good qualitiy texture on them. The airport is bulged with details from animated traffic on the roads and on the airport to authentic billboards."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2 or Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU with 2.8 Ghz or faster (ideally Dual-Core or better)
Min. 1024 MB RAM
3D graphics card with min. 256 MB
Download-Size: 1.2 GB
Installations-Size: 1.4 GB
- Changed the ship/vehicle animations as P3D renders animations to the round earth by itself now
- Corrected green taxiway light which have been masked by the underlying line
- Removed “crash box” of the wig wags
- Detailed CTRL-J Jetways, no more static jetways
- Removal of adverts on the jetways (as in real life)
- Higher resolution for concrete slabs on the ground
- Overhauled AFCAD for even more realistic traffic sequences with real approaches referring to the Navdata cycle of 1702